Bluemoon Royal Ascot Tipser Day 3 selections

Even though I've got it ,and backed it,I'm a bit worried about the chances of Stradivarius today with the soft ground conditions now

1.50 Forest Ranger
2.25 Monarch of Egypt
3.00 Modern News
3.35 Technician
4.10 Great Ambassador

Good luck to all

Even though I've got it ,and backed it,I'm a bit worried about the chances of Stradivarius today with the soft ground conditions now
It won this race in 2019 in soft and it won a 2 mile race in soft at Ascot in 18 and only beaten a length in soft to Order of St George in 17

I don't think soft going will be a problem

It won this race in 2019 in soft and it won a 2 mile race in soft at Ascot in 18 and only beaten a length in soft to Order of St George in 17

I don't think soft going will be a problem

Even Gosden said yesterday he hoped the rain stayed away for it,but as I say I've backed it so hope it wins,we shall see

Even Gosden said yesterday he hoped the rain stayed away for it,but as I say I've backed it so hope it wins,we shall see
Well obviously it must be better on firmer going but when it has previously won the race on soft then you can't be to concerned, what I am now more concerned about is Gosden looking for an excuse before the race and it makes me think, has he not got it fully fit?

Now that is a worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.