Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

A better idea would be for Sky to have a mute commentary option like they did for a while some years ago. Tyler would be talking to himself if that was available.

I thought he was talkin g to himself last night,
Hes an Embarrassment

watched on laptop, if I watch city on tv the volume is turned down anyhow to avoid the comments from irritating commentators, typical last night. I could just make out a little crowd noise from time to time but low volume meant I couldn't tell what pundits where harping on about. Try it, made the game ok. City played with good tempo I thought. Some home games this season the football hasn't been as good from them.

The crowd noise in our game was much bettter than in the villa game. If anyone decided against it based on that i'd say give it a go against burnley

Didn't have the crowd noise on but it was notable just after sideshow Bob was sent off you could hear the Arsenal bench going ballistic after the Sterling tackle on one of their players. One of the commentary team even said they obviously wanted Sterling off to even things up. I bet Sergio had a big grin on his face when the Muppet got his red.

It must have been Sergio I heard laughing when he walked past the dugout

putting the virus aside,,i was in the no camp for this to return however i'm very surprised at the production of the crowd noise and how it helps watching,,last night i had a stream with the noise and when that went down i switched to a another without and couldnt watch it,,looking forward to the chumps games now and FA cup, lets be honest most on here who didnt want this to continue 'me included' were simply hanging on to Liverpool not becoming champions in the hope of a null and void well let them have it and lets move forward and lift the FA cup and win the Champions Lge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.