The Double Treble?

We could win the chumps league and the FA cup and we would be winning them just for us because we wouldn't get much recognition for our achievements, togger has disappeared up its own nether regions. Saying that I would love us to win them (Never been interested in the chumps league) if not to ram it down the medias throats.

But let's not forget that we may not even get that far, once Littlewoods get the points they need my inner cynic tells me that they'll pull the plug on the FA cup and even maybe the chumps league.

We could win the chumps league and the FA cup and we would be winning them just for us because we wouldn't get much recognition for our achievements, togger has disappeared up its own nether regions. Saying that I would love us to win them (Never been interested in the chumps league) if not to ram it down the medias throats.

But let's not forget that we may not even get that far, once Littlewoods get the points they need my inner cynic tells me that they'll pull the plug on the FA cup and even maybe the chumps league.
There's no chance they'll pull the plug on the Champions League - FAR too much money on the cards.

FA cup has more risk, but I think it makes sense to play it if they're continuing with leagues.

• A fully fit squad
  • Extra subs
  • In a position to prioritise the cup competitions
  • No away crowds
We will never be in a better position to win the CL.

There's no chance they'll pull the plug on the Champions League - FAR too much money on the cards.

FA cup has more risk, but I think it makes sense to play it if they're continuing with leagues.

You could be right bud, scrub that you most probably are. But considering when the chumps league is supposed to be restarting we could end up slap bang in another global outbreak.

Have they confirmed a new format to get the ties over more quickly yet? Forgoing the double legs?

In 1968 we won the league affer 31 years.
The rags won the European Cup and it took the shine off our achievement a bit.
A similar situation with us winning the Chumps Cup would suit me rather well.
Liverpool could call themselves royalty if it makes them happy but with all our recent success we could be the Emperors of Europe.

Still a lot to happen before we get there. Anything can happen in football and the FA Cup and CL still have great teams left in the competitions. It would be a dream season though, would make Pep undisputedly the greatest manager England would have seen; records smashed, Titles retained and 2 trebles (plus charity shields).

We could domestically in the last 3 seasons win:

2 Premier Leagues
3 league cups
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields

Liverpool

1 Premier League

They will be the best team ever!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.