Arsenal (h) post-match thread

Really enjoyed it and felt cheered by having matches back, can’t understand some of the negativity from some. We were superb, to produce that level of performance after 3 months out and trounce Arsenal was highly impressive.
Glad you enjoyed it I didn't really but I was listening on radio 5 which may have something to do with it. It was like commentary on a county cricket match at times. I was happy with the win but would wait a bit longer before declaring it an impressive performance as Arsenal were poor and the less said about Side Show the better.

When we went down to 10 Men.you could sense Tyler getting a bit giddy.

Then our third goes in....

Then he just starts being a real Dick Head, talking about Money coupled with 5 Subs benefiting us more than others.

Sick of all these Scouse sycophants we have to endure every game.
Tyler a complete prick all game.
Sterling not scored this calendar year WTF.
Mane was unlucky WTF.
Foden needs to play WTF
Change your tune you feckless ignorant Fooker
And spit wandering around aimlessly …..looking to see what a Premier League Trophy looks like.
GGGhhhrrr they Piss me off

But let's not forget that Liverpool have "played the most attractive football this season" (Henry Winter last week)

Really enjoyed it and felt cheered by having matches back, can’t understand some of the negativity from some. We were superb, to produce that level of performance after 3 months out and trounce Arsenal was highly impressive.
Well, yes, it is great to be back, but I've come to treat a match with the FFP
peddlers as a stroll in the park, just like it always is, really.

Tyler a complete prick all game.
Sterling not scored this calendar year WTF.
Mane was unlucky WTF.
Foden needs to play WTF
Change your tune you feckless ignorant Fooker
And spit wandering around aimlessly …..looking to see what a Premier League Trophy looks like.
GGGhhhrrr they Piss me off

That Sterling hasn’t scored this calendar year line was a corker making it sound like he hasn’t scored for 6 months when he’s been sat at home like most of us for over 3 months.

what a knob

Found out they had extended my NowTV sub to August so turned on for first 10 minutes, got bored and tuned in again when Foden came on.
Thought he was excellent during the time he was on. De Bruyne must have had a wonder game to get MOTM ahead of him.
On the whole it was dire, truly dire. Fake crowd noise (surely nobody seriously used this), water breaks, spit and his brolly - No thanks.

Found out they had extended my NowTV sub to August so turned on for first 10 minutes, got bored and tuned in again when Foden came on.
Thought he was excellent during the time he was on. De Bruyne must have had a wonder game to get MOTM ahead of him.
On the whole it was dire, truly dire. Fake crowd noise (surely nobody seriously used this), water breaks, spit and his brolly - No thanks.

Thought you’d be in favour, what with your half & half scarf? ;-)

But let's not forget that Liverpool have "played the most attractive football this season" (Henry Winter last week)
I sincerly hope these guys go out of a job because they spout total drivel. Whatever their editors say do they do in a narrative building manor. Winter saying that will stick subconsciously in many casual footy fans minds who will parrot that and so the falsehood will be mainstream truth soon enough.

Liverpool have had large dollops of luck along with grinding teams down. There has been no flair or beautiful football by them at all. It has been based on keeping shape and wearing opposition down waiting for mistakes or tiredness to creep in. None of which has involved attractive football that has broke down opponants with sharp clever passing or intricate triangles or anything of that sort. They have actually been tedious and rather boring to watch imo.

I can accept they will win the title, no problem with that. I do have a problem with sections of the media thinking we have the memory of a goldfish though or are otherwise stupid.

Sorry for the off topic moan, these people are not worthy of a job imo, they disseminate total bollocks at the whim of their editor. It really is national enquirer stuff all to often.

On topic though... that was a great win, we looked really sharp considering the circumstances. Arteta looked like a man who lost a tenner and found a quid, not sure how he gets them to be really competative really. They have been also rans for so long now any club mentality of being the best is long gone. Their board seem happy to stay that way to.

Our coaching staff deserve a huge pat on the back for keeping us all looking sharp and not like a first pre season warm up game squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.