Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Apologies if this has been covered, but given Portugal seemed to be way ahead of us, would the games in Lisbon be behind closed doors, or open to local ticketholders? Would give it a bit of a World Cup type atmosphere, and Bernardo/Cancelo might swing us a bit of home support.
Ceferin didn't rule it out yesterday. Seems unlikely but you never know how the picture might've changed by August.
https://www.bt.com/sport/news/aleksander-ceferin-unsure-if-fans-can-attend-champions-league-games

Do not know if it's already been mentioned, but would you be happy if Sane played in the CL matches or in the FA cup. Me for one, given the speculation, I would have him on the bench, repeatedly tell him to get warmed then say to him to fuckin forget it you ungrateful twat. Maybe I'm just a nasty contrary old git.

Do not know if it's already been mentioned, but would you be happy if Sane played in the CL matches or in the FA cup. Me for one, given the speculation, I would have him on the bench, repeatedly tell him to get warmed then say to him to fuckin forget it you ungrateful twat. Maybe I'm just a nasty contrary old git.

I’d use him as filler in the league games instead, but you’d have to know more about his frame of mind to really know I suppose.

I actually like the idea, if the league is being finished then the other cups needed finishing.

They've picked a decent location with 2 big stadiums and in a country where they're ahead of the curve, to the point where we could potentially see some fans in the stadium come August (although a bit unlikely).

Suits us the format with our big squad playing all games within the 11 days (if we don’t get screwed vs Madrid of course).

If Pep feels that Leroy being in the team will help us win either of those competitions, Leroy will be playing in those competitions

If Pep feels that Leroy being in the team will help us win either of those competitions, Leroy will be playing in those competitions

Appreciate that, and I would never question anything that Pep did. But it would leave a nasty taste in my mouth if he eff'ed off to Germany a day after being presented with a CL or FA Cup winners medal over someone that wanted to be here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.