I'm a sheep

Did I enjoy watching city after the longest absence of my life? Yes, did I enjoy it any more than I would have if it were a pre season game in America? No. I barely celebrated other than a brief “get in” i consider the rest of this season an extended pre season. I’ll care more about the FA cup as the integrity of that isn’t really compromised that much given it would have been played at Wembley after the Newcastle game. the champs league i want us to win it and will care about those games more than the prem but it won’t be a proper win either much the same way as we will all tell the scousers it’s not a proper title.

It’s like watching your favourite tv show come back from the dead. A few characters haven’t returned and the script isn’t as good as it used to be but it’s still more of your favourite show so you’ll watch it out of loyalty and perhaps get some joy from it even if it isn’t what it once was.

watched it last night, hate footy or should i say city on tv when i know i should be there, especially with the good lady ( an evertonian ) sitting next to me making comments that make no sense, if i can't go for some strange reason then its a pub tv where its a little better, draught beer easily pleases, back to last night, how sterile and bland was it ? had to mute tv because of canned crowd singing arsenal, couldn't really hear any canned city singing, but, when after 15 mins when the gooner went off injured and the announcer came over the tannoy saying who was going off and being replaced by such and such, WHY ? there was no one there, and if the reporters don't know who's who then they're in the wrong job

I saw one Blue on Twitter who said they wouldn't watch the game and then admitted to watching the second half. That's all good by me. Then this afternoon they posted for all Twitter to see, a complaint to Supporter Services saying their Now TV passes hadn't arrived in time for them to watch the match from the start. Everyone's choices are their own lol.

Good point about the pointless PA announcements.

I didn't expect to enjoy it but I did.
Players looked commited to me.
Glad it's back.

Enjoyed it, as I don’t always have the luxury of being there. The crowd noise was a bit cheesy, but then I realized that it was louder and more incessant than the real thing :0 so I left it on!

Glad to see the players get the first game under their belt. Nice 3-0 in the beautiful Manchester summer weather! Don’t need too many more wins before the League is done and dusted and we be UAL I field for our Pot 2 CL Group Qualification. From there, a competitive FA Cup (for a change) and, who knows...Champions League glory???

It might all be a little disjointed, but I’m happy to watch City anytime, anywhere, in any competition. Not sure if that makes me a sheep, but I rather that than an ass!

Did you turn it off at 80 mins for the full immersive experience?
I was a bit befuddled by the 80 minute mark. The experience reminded me of nights spent watching City in foreign countries in bars with no sound. You start off thinking this is shit but the more pints you have the better it becomes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.