Adidas trainers

I get some stick for mentioning them but Transalpino in Liverpool do some quality footwear. Jockey sources some rare pairs from all over the world.

I know both the lads involved in it. They go all over the place getting all kinds. I’m sure you know about this already, but their fashion counter culture exhibition show they’re holding later on this year or early next will be brilliant. Some amazing footwear and garments going to be on show there.

I know both the lads involved in it. They go all over the place getting all kinds. I’m sure you know about this already, but their fashion counter culture exhibition show they’re holding later on this year or early next will be brilliant. Some amazing footwear and garments going to be on show there.

It’s Jockey and Jay, isn’t it? I was like a pig in shit there first time and came out with some super Forest Hills. Liverpool arguably founded casual culture.

It’s Jockey and Jay, isn’t it? I was like a pig in shit there first time and came out with some super Forest Hills. Liverpool arguably founded casual culture.

I don’t think there’s an argument against it really however let’s swerve that debate right now...haha! I’ve only ever bought one pair of trabs off them, some SL80 SPZLs, but I’ve had a few of the T-shirt’s. Seemed like half of Madrid was wearing them last year!
They’re great lads and know their stuff too. Proper characters.

Read back through the thread, you lazy twat.

Hahahaha...so because the deadstock is a bit pricey for you and one of the owners got a conviction that had absolutely nothing to do with the shop, they’re the world’s worst? Don’t worry, Mother Teresa, you don’t have to go in there if you don’t want to. Looking at some of the webs you listed though, might be worth a visit.

I don’t think there’s an argument against it really however let’s swerve that debate right now...haha! I’ve only ever bought one pair of trabs off them, some SL80 SPZLs, but I’ve had a few of the T-shirt’s. Seemed like half of Madrid was wearing them last year!
They’re great lads and know their stuff too. Proper characters.

It’s like Tim Williams’ Spirit of 58 with Wales. Every other fan wears their hats or tees. The Ginger Wig does City merch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.