Adidas trainers

It’s like Tim Williams’ Spirit of 58 with Wales. Every other fan wears their hats or tees. The Ginger Wig does City merch.

Top lad Tim. Into his music and art too. If anyone is ever in Bala they should pop into his shop And have a look around. Always up for a chat and laugh. I have a place in Llandrillo a few miles from Bala, not that I can get there with Wales still being closed at the minute, but am looking forward to when I can get back there and pop in for a chat.

It’s like Tim Williams’ Spirit of 58 with Wales. Every other fan wears their hats or tees. The Ginger Wig does City merch.

I’ve not heard of that Ginger Wig thing, is the merchandise any good? One of the successes of Transalpino is that not all their gear is footy related, as you know, lots of music based stuff too

Hahahaha...so because the deadstock is a bit pricey for you and one of the owners got a conviction that had absolutely nothing to do with the shop, they’re the world’s worst? Don’t worry, Mother Teresa, you don’t have to go in there if you don’t want to. Looking at some of the webs you listed though, might be worth a visit.
It's not too pricey for me at all.

Doesn't mean I want to be ripped off though, does it?

Mother Theresa? Far from it, you condescending prick. Oh, and there's no fkn chance I'd ever step foot in that shop.

It's not too pricey for me at all.

Doesn't mean I want to be ripped off though, does it?

Mother Theresa? Far from it, you condescending prick. Oh, and there's no fkn chance I'd ever step foot in that shop.

I agree that some of them are a bit much for me personally price wise. But then again I don’t determine the market. And as for condescending - ‘read back yourself, you lazy twat’, I could take lessons from you on that basis.
I’d like to ask you a question though; is there any independent shop like that in Manchester that has the range or models they do? It’s not a dick waving competition, I’m genuinely interested.

I’ve not heard of that Ginger Wig thing, is the merchandise any good? One of the successes of Transalpino is that not all their gear is footy related, as you know, lots of music based stuff too

He’s a City man. Done some great badges. Quite active on social media. You’ll see his hats worn at matches. I know him a bit and he’s a decent man.

I was watching the extras of Awaydays and they did a Transalpino feature. I knew I had to go there and got the train over from Manchester for the afternoon. As a non-Manc, I like both cities equally for different reasons. I used a couple of shops on Bold Street and had a pizza at a bar there too.

Not happy with the quality of the transalpino clobber you can shoot peas through it
Culturo del terraza ( spelling) is much better imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.