Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before, but signing him up to a new deal needs to be a top priority this summer. Even if you don’t think he’s ideal for the Premier League, which I think is nonsense anyway, it’s very clear at this point that he’s extremely talented, mature well beyond his age, and going to be a top player somewhere. Can’t let someone like this run down his contract.

I've had it both barrels in the transfer forum for suggesting we should go with Garcia as Laporte's partner, tonight showed exactly why it was unjustified in my opinion.

Calm as fuck, reads the game superbly, knows when to press and when to drop off like an old experienced pro, great in possession, has the ability and courage to lead the line and like Pep says makes very few mistakes.

The lad is exceptional, he's ready now. We have Fernandinho, Stones and Adaradiayo all available to come in when he needs a rest physically or mentally or if his form dips. Spending £50-100m on a CB is crazy especially when we risk Garcia leaving if he's not getting as much game time as he'd like.

Great news hes ok.
However found it extremely odd that Ederson didn't seem to understand the seriousness of the incident and was seen laughing on a few occasions.
Very strange behaviour.

Great news hes ok.
However found it extremely odd that Ederson didn't seem to understand the seriousness of the incident and was seen laughing on a few occasions.
Very strange behaviour.
Eddy likes being seen as a tough man, it's part of his character and his teammates will understand how he is. He's one of the reasons we don't get bullied as a team, it's characters like him who stand up to the likes of United when we celebrated after one of the games at the swamp.

Great news hes ok.
Very strange behaviour.
Or he did understand the seriousness because he was told by the doctors and medical staff and hes proven right as Garcia himself has said hes ok and just taking a few days rest.

What does this even mean? You don’t think he’s going to be good enough because of something something Nastasic?

I meant because like Nastasic he is playing in our team whilst very young and that usually leads to people getting a little carried away by their career prospects. He is also a small centre back who’s good on the ball, has no pace, no great strength, and very average in the air.I can see similarities and don’t think he’ll make it at the very top despite being a good player.

I meant because like Nastasic he is playing in our team whilst very young and that usually leads to people getting a little carried away by their career prospects. He is also a small centre back who’s good on the ball, has no pace, no great strength, and very average in the air.I can see similarities and don’t think he’ll make it at the very top despite being a good player.

Pep must be getting carried away too if he continues putting him in the team. Garcia, Ansu Fati and Take Kubo were 3 highly rated youngsters in the Barca academy. The 1 thing I will says is that only in our team (or maybe Barca's) can he make it to the top because of the way we play. So it would be smart of him to stay. If he played for United or any other team or manager who doesn't value playing out from the back he would suffer for the things you described.

Thought Eric was excellent last night. He and Laporte look to be a real partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.