General Videogame Thread

I’m so glad I only wasted £9 on fifa 20, fuckin disgrace of a game, hadn’t bothered with fifa for years, now I remember why!!
Just done the same thing. Not played in years, but must admit to being impressed with the presentation and little things like sarcastic fan cheering when the oppo kicks the ball out of play or last man sent off and stuff.
But far too many goals come from Aguero, and not enough from Sterling etc, which makes it a bit predictable and unreslistic.
But I remember now why I stoped playing 20 years ago, the novelty of being able to play as Man City has worn off.

Just done the same thing. Not played in years, but must admit to being impressed with the presentation and little things like sarcastic fan cheering when the oppo kicks the ball out of play or last man sent off and stuff.
But far too many goals come from Aguero, and not enough from Sterling etc, which makes it a bit predictable and unreslistic.
But I remember now why I stoped playing 20 years ago, the novelty of being able to play as Man City has worn off.
I had a similar rant last week. It's a football game that is great apart from, you know, the actual football.

Apart from menus and game modes I'm not sure the presentation is any better than Pro Evo anyway, at least you can tell different players apart by running style on Pro. Also, pretty much all of the goals on FIFA are identical.

Probably been posted numerous times but this guy's Youtube channel should be a go-to when buying games

https://www.youtube.com/user/Worthabuyguys
AATXAJyX3evbWwOumejPFakILRL7wFgEplNJCDGeug=s100-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

TBF it's only 2 months later. CDPR have said the game is pretty much done but they want to test the game completely as there is so many mechanics and they want to make sure they all work and also to iron out any bugs.

I'd rather a company do that than to rush a release witch is full of bugs(I'm looking at you Bethesda)

It's going to be an incredible game

TBF it's only 2 months later. CDPR have said the game is pretty much done but they want to test the game completely as there is so many mechanics and they want to make sure they all work and also to iron out any bugs.

I'd rather a company do that than to rush a release witch is full of bugs(I'm looking at you Bethesda)

It's going to be an incredible game
Yeah that's true. Considering we have been waiting 8 years or so already whats another 2 months xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.