Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, when did looking ridiculous ever stop them? Having zero self-awareness is ingrained into the DNA of the club. I presume I don’t need to produce a list of examples to support this contention...
Nothing is beneath them. I still remember them holding hands and celebrating a draw with Klipperty. Possibly the most tragic celebration since the moyes fist pump after he is home draw to Fulham with the rags.

Nothing is beneath them. I still remember them holding hands and celebrating a draw with Klipperty. Possibly the most tragic celebration since the moyes fist pump after he is home draw to Fulham with the rags.
And united’s at full time against Sunderland in 2012.

Actually, scrap that, tragic perhaps doesn’t quite do it justice...

And united’s at full time against Sunderland in 2012.

Actually, scrap that, tragic perhaps doesn’t quite do it justice...
I never tire of watching that, and am sure there must be a lit more footage,that's never been released of the rags making ****s of themselves. We only have a few youtube clips, but most of the world's media must have been dialed in for an odds on rag title win. There must be a good five minutes of gpc and the rags engaging in premature back slapping somewhere?

I never tire of watching that, and am sure there must be a lit more footage,that's never been released of the rags making ****s of themselves. We only have a few youtube clips, but most of the world's media must have been dialed in for an odds on rag title win. There must be a good five minutes of gpc and the rags engaging in premature back slapping somewhere?
That look of pure agony on Taggart’s face when he gesticulates to his players to go over to the united fans, just after he’d got the news, is still like an elixir to me; it sustains me.

That look of pure agony on Taggart’s face when he gesticulates to his players to go over to the united fans, just after he’d got the news, is still like an elixir to me; it sustains me.
I can never get over the smile on Park Ji Sung's face. I reckon if Baconface would've turned round and clocked him, he'd have erupted.

I should probably also mention his ridiculous claim that us having injury time and therefore the games finishing at slightly different times wasn't fair.

I should probably also mention his ridiculous claim that us having injury time and therefore the games finishing at slightly different times wasn't fair.
That was so ridiculous, so outlandish, it could quite conceivably have been uttered by a Liverpool FC apparatchik.

Are the 1894 lads getting the drone out over Stanley park Sunday? to film the candle lit vigil....they won’t be able to help themselves, Cue Scouse sports reporting on those little rascals/loveable rogues, hmmmm might be an idea

I can never get over the smile on Park Ji Sung's face. I reckon if Baconface would've turned round and clocked him, he'd have erupted.

... they even wheeled sir bobby ticket-tout out to pedal that line in the aftermath...'this needs to be looked at...it wasn't fair and it should never be allowed to happen again'...one can only assume from the way this panned out that someone had a word and told them how ridiculous they looked.

Apart from that, it was the most bitter, ungracious congratulation speech from a runner up manager in the history of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.