I'm a sheep

I was a bit befuddled by the 80 minute mark. The experience reminded me of nights spent watching City in foreign countries in bars with no sound. You start off thinking this is shit but the more pints you have the better it becomes.
It's a reference to those that leave at 80 mins every game :-)

I’m watching the rugby league from Australia and it’s brilliant. The absence of fans (there are cardboard cut outs) is less noticeable because the don’t go in for chanting in the NRL. It’s more noise and banter from the crowd.

I watched the match last night, for the first half I was determined not to enjoy it, you see little did I know I had become a sheep to all the negativity I had read on bluemoon, so I sat there unmoved by the match, I posted how uninspired I was with the match, pre season friendly baaaaaah, no passion baaaaaah
When the game had finished I realised in the second half, hang on I fucking loved it, city played great,played with determination and a passion and i hadn't noticed all the other things crowd, atmosphere ect.

So well done city, your passion and love for the game turned this sheep into a wolf.

Haha bit cheesy at the end, but fuck it,c'mon city
I’ve got a welsh mate if you fancy hooking up with him??

I watched the Norwich match on NBC and it was OK with some strange sort of background noise. I will not be watching our games though as a matter of principle, football is only happening because of its Lord and Paymaster the almighty TV companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.