Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he had not placed in the charity shield match we might have sold him in August for maybe 100m €. If Bayern is clever then take him in January for peanuts. (10/20m euros, awful for City) they hardly need him until then but would be able to help them in second half if next season.

I wonder what price we would be charged for a talent like Sane now.

Happy to have had him, sad to lose him. He'll be fantastic for Bayern if they pay up - if they don't I can see the whole world coming in for him on a free.

Wish he had not placed in the charity shield match we might have sold him in August for maybe 100m €. If Bayern is clever then take him in January for peanuts. (10/20m euros, awful for City) they hardly need him until then but would be able to help them in second half if next season.

I wonder what price we would be charged for a talent like Sane now.
Zero chance we will sell him for 20 million euros

He was never signing a new contract. Fuck him, if he doesn't want to be here then get whatever the best price we can and move on.
We only want players in our squad who've bought 100% into what we are trying to achieve.
Leroy never really struck me as somebody who did that, which is a shame because he could have become a worldbeater under Pep.

Hold out for £50m...

Add £50m to that and we have Sancho. Younger, more consistent, homegrown, club trained and can play both sides unlike Sane.

No brainer really

Get. Fucking. Rid.

Personally I'd take whatever we can get once the season ends and send him on his way. Absolutely ZERO interest in keeping hold of him, even to try and make some petty point to Bayern.

I would much rather have a player who the manager trusts and who wants to be at the club.

This. Fuck that guy

I don't want any player who doesn't want to be here but I will be sorry to see him go as his direct pace and trickery gave us another option.

Edited to add another prima donna who never had any intention of signing a new contract no matter what was offered. Why go through the charade just tell the truth and fuck off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.