Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how this goes and it's already started on Twitter. People obsessing about the fee and crying about what City are losing.

We paid 35/40 million for him and we kept him for 3 years in which time he contributed to two very big seasons and a huge goal against Liverpool last season.

We've gotten our money's worth. Nobody should give one shiny fuck how much money we get for him. The only consideration is who comes in next.
Absoloutely this, we'll get what we get and use it to move on to the next player.

I know how this goes and it's already started on Twitter. People obsessing about the fee and crying about what City are losing.

We paid 35/40 million for him and we kept him for 3 years in which time he contributed to two very big seasons and a huge goal against Liverpool last season.

We've gotten our money's worth. Nobody should give one shiny fuck how much money we get for him. The only consideration is who comes in next.

Try and hold out for £50m. Use the 15% matched offer on Sancho, and that transfer only costs us £35m. We get rid of that unhappy mard arse, we get a HG player with similar potential. Makes sense to me.

Very much this. No interest in any player who doesn't want to be at the club, so wish him the best and fuck him off. We've been rinsed far worse in the past than we will be for Sane.

Just hope we come up against Bayern in Portugal thrash them and show him what a step down he is taking.
Doubt he'll give a toss about that. On another note, there will be a few posters who will be eating double portions of humble pie now after suggesting there's no evidence he wants to go, numpties. Bayern's running commentary shown that, and yes I hope we blitz them should we meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.