Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you don't think he's good enough to be a starter for Bayern either ?
If he's as shite as you reckon why are one of Europe's top club's doing everything they can to get him ?

No interest in what that shit united of germany twat club want.

I'm saying he's a tosser and isn't good enough to be a starter here.

You may be crying , I'm not.

Get the money and buy someone who wants to be here.

If your opinion is that Sane has more potential than Sterling, I agree, he has more in his locker as they say. But he has not done it consistently in the way Sterling now has. Sterling accepted the Pep challenge and improved. Leroy didn't fancy it and has stagnated, partly due to injury obviously, but also due to attitude. Sterling all day for me.
I agree when comparing the Sterling of 2017-18 and 2018-19. Sterling’s all round performance levels this season were consistently poor from September to March.

Well I for one am gutted hes leaving, this year for a fee or next year on a free.

I am going to miss that cleverly nuanced, constructed and composed song

that is or was "LEROY LEROY" ringing around the ground.....

Hope Pep throws him in v Liverpool to breeze past Van Dyke like hes not there

Can mods revise thread title to show what page Pep statement is in thread too?

Unless Bayern come in with some serious spondoolies, I would keep him as a super sub for next season. He'd probably win us half a dozen games coming off the bench for the last 20 minutes. His motivation should also still be there with the Euros and a mega personal deal coming at the end of his contract. And, most of all, it would seriously piss those pesky krauts off big time.

No interest in what that shit united of germany twat club want.

I'm saying he's a tosser and isn't good enough to be a starter here.

You may be crying , I'm not.

Get the money and buy someone who wants to be here.
Why is he a tosser?

It isn’t half strange seeing all this made up stuff about him being a sulker, a tosser and him not even that good a player... all because he wants to leave us.

He comes across as a nice lad when he’s interviewed.
He’s sulked no more than any player in the squad, can’t even think of any other time apart from Burnley away when three easy passes to him (two from Zinchenko, one from Laporte) went nowhere near him and out of play, it’s easily less than de Bruyne who often has a moan at his teammates for poor passes (and that’s not a slight on Kev, as there’s nothing wrong with moaning at your teammates for poor passes).
And he’s the most exciting player we’ve got.

I’ve not been this disappointed in a player leaving since Wright-Phillips went to Chelsea.

But I won’t be making things up about him just because he’s leaving us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.