Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Bayern hold any cards here at all? I’ve been trying to wrap my head around why it’s just a foregone conclusion that he’s gone this summer

He’s still contracted till next summer - so either they pay - or he rots in the reserves

2 years of playing no football - say goodbye to your World Cup hopes

I just can’t see a world where our owners would sell to Bayern unless they gave us our asking price

Get rid as soon as possible, get what money we can for him into the bank and buy a young speedy winger/wide player that actually wants to be here.
Sane is all about ego and his cant take that he has to fight for his place. He played well but alos had some stinkers and cant take criticism from Pep -others have responded and waited their turn and got the rewards.....

Hope we get Munich in a champs league match in the future and Sane plays - he will be playing on walkers side (one of the very few players who can match him for pace) and walker wont take any prisoners. He will kick him out of the game inthe first 5 mins and he will see his arse (again)

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
More made up stuff about ego this time.

Well its been the worst kept secret in football he was leaving so no suprise. Bayern pay a fee, we hopefully invest that fee in exciting young talent. I for one wont be losing any sleep over him going.

He had some excellent performances in October though and in September, his consistent poor form started in November.
Apart from his really good sub appearance against Atalanta in October, he genuinely didn’t.

As well as Norwich and Everton, he didn’t play in the 8-0, poor against Wolves, poor against Villa.

Well he's done very well whilst he's been here, and been an important contributor for our successes. Maybe even he can help us out through the remainder of this season, at the very least as squad depth.

Can't keep them all. Eventually someone will want to leave. Every top club has somebody eventually when you get enough high quality players over a period. Ronaldo at United, Hazard/De Bruyne at Chelsea, Sterling at Liverpool, Henry at Arsenal, Kroos at Bayern, Eto'o/Touré/Neymar at Barcelona, Kaká at AC Milan, Zidane at Juventus, Robben at Real Madrid etc..

I'm grateful. Hopefully we do better with Sané treatment wise than what Liverpool did with Sterling.
I’d hope so but reading the replies to this thread shows we are no different to Liverpool fans at all.

Also shown with our treatment of Dickov who dared to score and celebrate against us for Leicester, Distin who dared to leave us for a team getting to finals and playing in Europe, Sturridge who was being left out for Ched Evans and dared to go to multi-trophy winners Chelsea...

GiantAggressiveGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Me looking for a fuck to give.

If your opinion is that Sane has more potential than Sterling, I agree, he has more in his locker as they say. But he has not done it consistently in the way Sterling now has. Sterling accepted the Pep challenge and improved. Leroy didn't fancy it and has stagnated, partly due to injury obviously, but also due to attitude. Sterling all day for me.

Sterling never hides, but of the two it’s been Sane who’s come up with the goods in the big games most often for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.