Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No saying he won’t break down again anyway, and become a similar injury prone player to Mendy.

I wouldn’t let him get anywhere near the pitch now, and I expect the deal to be done at circa £40mil with addons taking it to £50mil.

Fuck him.

The way that despicable German Rag club go about doing business and conducting themselves generally is lamentable. G14 pissing all over us again.

Not that bothered. He's barely played for us in the last year, one appearance at Wembley that lasted 10 minutes since the fairly rank performance at home to Leicester when Pep almost yanked him off within 5 minutes of coming on as a sub.
I've got used to him not playing for us. He doesn't want to be here, his silences when he was out injured were telling. Th fact he was left out of the German squad for the last WC was also telling. Good luck to him at Bayern though and thanks for some great memories although if we are being honest, Liverpool at home aside, was he that brilliant for us?

More made up stuff about ego this time.

No, nothing egotistical at all about Leroy...

ee8232904350a8328484e8ed22eb17af.jpg

I’d hope so but reading the replies to this thread shows we are no different to Liverpool fans at all.

Also shown with our treatment of Dickov who dared to score and celebrate against us for Leicester, Distin who dared to leave us for a team getting to finals and playing in Europe, Sturridge who was being left out for Ched Evans and dared to go to multi-trophy winners Chelsea...

I personally think a lot of the anger directed at Sane is due to the fact Bayern are the team which seems to be pulling all the stings in this saga. Their behaviour has been a disgrace and shows them to be totally arrogant cnuts.

Sane clearly didn't want to sign his contract and stay with us, maybe Pep - but his decision.

I’d hope so but reading the replies to this thread shows we are no different to Liverpool fans at all.

Also shown with our treatment of Dickov who dared to score and celebrate against us for Leicester, Distin who dared to leave us for a team getting to finals and playing in Europe, Sturridge who was being left out for Ched Evans and dared to go to multi-trophy winners Chelsea...
Always thought Sturridge left because we signed that Brazilian, and Chelsea had just picked up a transfer ban, with both strikers over 30 he thought he stood more chance with them?,
I love Sane but it is still a case of we get what we want or he rots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.