Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More made up stuff about ego this time.

anyone who has a tattoo of themselves that takes up their full back has an ego issue (no issue with tattoos at all but one of yourself!!!!!!)

anyone who sees his arse cause the manager gives him a bit of a bollocking from the sidelines for not tracking back/losing the ball and then sulks about it - has an ego problem

one who sits in a mood/sulking about not getting game time instead of doing something about it in a squad as competative as ours (see Bernardo and mahrez recent comments about how competative it is) - is all about ego

its either ego or money - maybe both- it aint about the competative nature of the league he is going to is it (Munich just crowned champs 8th time in a row!!!!

It is really, for him it's a job and the reality is he would have gone last year if he had his way. I personally would have hoped he would have a little more respect for our club.

I personally hope someone else comes in for him this summer (not Liverpool or Utd) with a good enough offer.
If PSG didn't have Neymar. They would have obliterated Bayern with any offer!

Shouldn’t play again, Well done to Eddie Howe he’s binned players who won’t commit future to club, good to see. City v Bayern in champs league do want Sane in our squad that’s for sure

Would rather him go to Bayen than the Dippers or Rags try to turn his head.
Which will be the rumours in January if a deal isn’t done, and we’ll have to panic sell to the Kuntz for half our expected fee

Want him out immediately, rotten meat never smells better. I dread to think how much we paid for rehabilitation and wages last year, what price loyalty?

I think most of the frustration here is geared towards Bayern's conduct as opposed to Sane actually leaving. Never has a club had a track record like Bayern's in tapping up and operating public pursuits of players repeatedly like them. Ultimately, not too fussed Sane is going. We all know he could be a world beater but there was nothing more the club could do and not every player is going to follow in the footsteps of the Aguero's and Silva's.

This ^^^

Lucky to have had him in the sky blue, incredible player to watch at full tilt.

Good luck Leroy, except when you happen to be playing against us. Really hope he gets no grief while he's still here, we're better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.