Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
Would you say Leroy works as hard as Kev though? I don’t.

Our best player also leads the stakes in heart and desire to recover the ball.

we won’t know of the inside story of what’s gone on between Pep and Leroy unless someone spills the beans.

Leroy could have said to himself “fuck you Pep, I’ll show you” but I don’t think he showed that desire.

I think the vast majority of fans are gutted it’s ending this way, he’s a fantastic player but I think it’s harsh to blame Pep without more information.

Bayern will have an even better team with him, they will win the Bundesliga for the foreseeable, he will be judged on how they do in Europe.
Someone reminded me earlier about pep saying to the whole dressing room on one of the doco's,you know how hard I am on sane or similar words,if they all know then pep clearly hadn't been hiding being hard on him,that might work on some but it is a massive disrespect to other people,maybe sane thought fuck you,it is up to pep to get the best out of them

Now it's been said publically he should be nowhere near the team. We have a chance of getting some kind of fee this summer. I wouldn't be putting him anywhere near these games, another injury and he's going for free. Why take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.