Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best case scanario & the only way to fuck Bayern over is win at CAS..

We do this we piss the fucking lot of them & Bayern top of the list.

Yes they get Leroy & we get a chunk of good money but we get the green light to spend big bucks if required & i recon we will

FFP lose
Bayern lose
UTD lose
Gill & Parry loose
FA lose
Tebas lose
Talksport lose
98% of journos lose
Loads of fans lose
And fucking uefa are smashed, only way I see us coming up smelling of Rose's..

its a hard wait and now sane coming out and wants a move to munich its all bad news for city and its fans. all because munich are the leading voice in the FFP and want city punished and now this wanting sane on the cheap leaves city in a bad place. the only way city can turn the feeling around is winning the case and we can start to look forward to a big summer and new signings

but am not holding any hopes on winning the case or sane staying ? its looking like a right kick in the balls for the city fans. this is the first time in ten years that city will find it hard to fight back and lift the fans if we lose the case ? the whole club will be left looking and facing a bleak future

Think it’s pretty certain Leroy was tapped up over 2 years ago, the club/management probably got wind of this and entered into initial talks, he then missed out on a World Cup place and we’ve been stuck with a brooding player & fleeting performances ever since, the club would’ve supported him through that summer, paid him handsomely and the same through his rehab. Compare that to the conduct of the Jerry Rags, who probably had a hand in his non selection in 2018, dragged the shit out of transfer negotiations last summer, culminating in us playing him in the CS to draw them out, now we’re getting derisory offers less than his purchase price 4 years ago....something tells me this won’t end well for Leroy & he will look back on his career with more than a tinge of regret

its a hard wait and now sane coming out and wants a move to munich its all bad news for city and its fans. all because munich are the leading voice in the FFP and want city punished and now this wanting sane on the cheap leaves city in a bad place. the only way city can turn the feeling around is winning the case and we can start to look forward to a big summer and new signings

but am not holding any hopes on winning the case or sane staying ? its looking like a right kick in the balls for the city fans. this is the first time in ten years that city will find it hard to fight back and lift the fans if we lose the case ? the whole club will be left looking and facing a bleak future

It will be a kick on the balls no doubt but a bleak future is a tad pessimistic.

He can be frustrating but he can be brilliant. He’s a young player who we haven’t really seen that much of since he was 22. I have told anyone that would listen that whilst he’s obviously already a top player but he has the ingredients and genetics to be an absolute machine. Has always struck me as one of those players that may mature mentally and suddenly elevate rapidly over the course of a season and go on to be the next global superstar.

fucking hope I was wrong now he’s off but I have a bad feeling he’s going to go all Tranny on us and suddenly ramp up his output like Ronaldo did. They share a lot of qualities as players and sane seems to have that bit of arrogance that you sometimes need.

Play hardball with Bayern. They are desperate for him and will have to pay what City want. Sane will be desperate to get the deal over the line as he's lost one season and potentially will lose another by staying at City. If Bayern don't pay what City want, Sane will be well pissed off and may even want to sign a new contract. Either way City should sit tight as we're in the box seat

the thing is he was great but wants Bayern which is his choice.the difference is these days we will get an a list replacement,gone are the days of little citeh

This is a great shame as Sane can be a world-beater on his day.

But having said that, it feels like Pep has never fully trusted him / been convinced by his character ?
Pep likes people who listen and learn from him, and Sane has always had an air of arrogance / I know best, about him.

its looking like a right kick in the balls for the city fans. this is the first time in ten years that city will find it hard to fight back and lift the fans if we lose the case ? the whole club will be left looking and facing a bleak future
The thing is City as a club will fight back and wont need to lift the fans. The fans know the Club are being stitched up and if we come unstuck at CAS i predict at the first game fans are allowed back there will be a standing ovation for everyone who has fought this case. From the owner to the prolific posters on bluemoon who have given so much encouragement, they will deserve a round of applause. So come on Ancoats show the spirit of Ancoats and cheer up.

He can be frustrating but he can be brilliant. He’s a young player who we haven’t really seen that much of since he was 22. I have told anyone that would listen that whilst he’s obviously already a top player but he has the ingredients and genetics to be an absolute machine. Has always struck me as one of those players that may mature mentally and suddenly elevate rapidly over the course of a season and go on to be the next global superstar.

fucking hope I was wrong now he’s off but I have a bad feeling he’s going to go all Tranny on us and suddenly ramp up his output like Ronaldo did. They share a lot of qualities as players and sane seems to have that bit of arrogance that you sometimes need.
Best say you don't know,he's had a career threatening injury,for all we know he might come back a shadow of the player he was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.