Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one’s questioning his ability. It’s what he does when we don’t have the ball thats the issue. That’s where comparisons with Sterling collapse and why his game time dropped. He either didn’t get it or didn’t want to get it.

It’ll be who blinks first as he won’t want to go over 2 years without playing regularly so we do have some bargaining power.

As long as Pep is manager, the impact will be minimal. If Pep goes sooner than we’d like he could become a bigger miss.

No hard feelings from me, he's not first choice for us. Maybe he should be, but he hasn't been. let him go, we won't be much weaker

Leroy pulled on a City shirt and positively contributed to our recent success. Can't fault that of him.

He's clearly had his head turned (possibly illegally approached) by the German Rag's, and his made his choice. We can't really begrudge him anything. It's Bayern who are the bad guys in all this, not Leroy. He owes us nothing.

Let’s not act like the fucking dippers. Magnificent player, big loss. But we move on, good luck in Germany Leroy, thanks for the memories. Cash in, the mighty blues never give in

My thoughts exactly.

On his day he's fantastic and I always thought we had another Ronaldo in the making but those days were few and far between.
That's why his name was never first on Peps teamsheet which I should imagine is the real reason he is leaving.

He's young and he has all the ability to go on and fulfill his potential, it's just a shame he doesn't believe in Pep and it won't be with us if he does.

I wish him no malice though and hope we get a good price for him.

If this is the case then we shouldn't give him another minute in our shirt, cracking player but never really seemed to push on... massive shame as he will become an incredible player but if he doesn't want to play with us then someone should take his place instead.

Good luck to the lad.

Probably the first big player we will have sold in the post 2008 era.

The usual “no loyalty” shite from football fans again. He’s signed a contract and has honoured it, what do you want him to do? Add an eagle and three stars tattoo to his back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.