Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps comments are interesting. He either leaves this window or at the end of his contract and that Sane has said he wants to leave.

Pep won’t put a player on the pitch that isn’t 100% committed. so if he doesn’t leave this summer it’ll be another year before he leaves on a free. That means Sane won’t have played for two full season’s and that isn’t good for any player. Puts pressure on Sane and Bayern Munich to come up with a deal City want.

Anyway disappointed he wants to leave but don’t want a player at the club who doesn’t want to be here, so go one Sane, toddle off.

Sane be able to cruise in the German league win plenty of domestic trophies compete for champions league play international football score the occasional wonder goal be world class but he will never get to the level of the greats just because of his drive as a player.

Love Leroy, shame he doesn't want to stay with us. No need to blame Pep. He cares about what is right for the team (while winning the domestic treble and 6 trophies in a row). Not about the future of this or that talent which may or may not be bright.

I personally hope someone else comes in for him this summer (not Liverpool or Utd) with a good enough offer.[/QUOTE]

Problem is he has been out now for best part of a full season and, with Covid, we do not know what will happen to transfer fees. We cannot have an auction of interested clubs and get what he was estimated at. It seems he has nailed his hat to the German Rag mast.

A shame he's leaving but good luck to him, i'm more annoyed that Bayern Munich will probably get him for peanuts after pulling our trousers down
I can see Bayern continuing with low offer in hope they could steal him in January for even less !

The thing is City as a club will fight back and wont need to lift the fans. The fans know the Club are being stitched up and if we come unstuck at CAS i predict at the first game fans are allowed back there will be a standing ovation for everyone who has fought this case. From the owner to the prolific posters on bluemoon who have given so much encouragement, they will deserve a round of applause. So come on Ancoats show the spirit of Ancoats and cheer up.

if we lose the case we will be label CHEATS and a bitter pill to swallow ?

the label cheat is going to hang around our necks and it will be hard to carry. every time we win something or finish in the top 4 the question will be asked. and when sane fucks off you can bet the leave a sinking ship tag with crop up and how many more will jump ship

not for me if we lose ( a standing ovation ) ?? question must be asked and we have be told many times ? we have done nothing wrong. so if the CAS comes out and says the ban stays how can manchester city defend themselves

It will be a kick on the balls no doubt but a bleak future is a tad pessimistic.

maybe a little tad ? but the label cheats hurts and how can you defend it every week you win a game and the media and all the other clubs question it

I can see Bayern continuing with low offer in hope they could steal him in January for even less !
It was amusing to see the coach wreckers all piling in on social media and saying they should put in a bid as they think they could get him for £35 million. I don't know why they think Sane would be interested but it would hilarious if bayern were forced to up their offer towards something more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.