Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me deluded but I think Tosin has all the attributes required to become a pivotal player for us in 4-5 years time.

He has the height and pace required to be an elite level centre half and just needs to build the muscle onto his frame.

If he does that he could be an incredibly imposing player on the pitch, similar to Van Dijk, and dominate both aerially and on the ground.

He's only 22 and has been getting extremely positive reviews at Championship level. I've got a feeling he'll start fulfilling his potential from about 26 and we'll regret letting him go if he does end up at another PL club.
Thought he was a bit of a carthorse when he played for us, glad he's proven me wrong. The Blackburn fans seem to love him.

Apparently he's coming to the last 12 months in his contract. Like you said, with his pace, height and power, if he can play in Pep's system, he could be a really dominant CB. Hope we get a deal sorted.

Thought he was a bit of a carthorse when he played for us, glad he's proven me wrong. The Blackburn fans seem to love him.

Apparently he's coming to the last 12 months in his contract. Like you said, with his pace, height and power, if he can play in Pep's system, he could be a really dominant CB. Hope we get a deal sorted.

He said a few months ago he wants to be City captain in 4 years, so it sounds like he's still pretty onboard with the club and thinks there's a path for him to come through. Contract shouldn't be a problem if that's true.

He said a few months ago he wants to be City captain in 4 years, so it sounds like he's still pretty onboard with the club and thinks there's a path for him to come through. Contract shouldn't be a problem if that's true.

An extension and loan to a PL club with a view of coming into the squad when Fernandinho leaves in a season or two should be a realistic aim. Just depends whether Pep actually rates him enough.

An extension and loan to a PL club with a view of coming into the squad when Fernandinho leaves in a season or two should be a realistic aim. Just depends whether Pep actually rates him enough.

I guess we'll see over the summer. He's gotten rave reviews at Blackburn, and at his age people can just develop very quickly.

Tosin was always technically great, and 6'5'', but he was hesitant and lacked confidence on the ball. He could be someone who just need 50 championship games under his belt to fix that and 18 months to put on a few stone in muscle and suddenly he's a very promising prospect who could be good enough to play for us.

Our CB situation is a bit of a mess. Opportunities there for sure.

I guess we'll see over the summer. He's gotten rave reviews at Blackburn, and at his age people can just develop very quickly.

Tosin was always technically great, and 6'5'', but he was hesitant and lacked confidence on the ball. He could be someone who just need 50 championship games under his belt to fix that and 18 months to put on a few stone in muscle and suddenly he's a very promising prospect who could be good enough to play for us.

Our CB situation is a bit of a mess. Opportunities there for sure.

Haven't seen his development this year.
But at WBA his issues were around awareness, which is a prerequisite to become an elite player.
His attributes were his vision and passing which is great but not the priority in his position
Putting on "muscle " doesn't tend to be the vital ingredient in transforming a player from championship to elite level.

Haven't seen his development this year.
But at WBA his issues were around awareness, which is a prerequisite to become an elite player.
His attributes were his vision and passing which is great but not the priority in his position
Putting on "muscle " doesn't tend to be the vital ingredient in transforming a player from championship to elite level.

At WBA he played right back all season.

I'd suggest not jumping in to assess him having not seen him play at all for the last 9 months in which he's been one of the best CB's in the Championship.

At WBA he played right back all season.

I'd suggest not jumping in to assess him having not seen him play at all for the last 9 months in which he's been one of the best CB's in the Championship.

I don't really care what you suggest.
Regards assessing, you were saying how far ahead Bellis was in terms of Garcia, not very long ago. Centre backs are hardly your strength. If we are being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.