Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to have big balls and work amazingly hard and talent alone will not be enough ? nobody is questioning the talent sane has but pep does question his work rate for the team ? like i said it could be worst ? it could be liverpool or united he wants to play for. going to the german league is ok for manchester city in terms of danger to us long term but as for champions league and meeting munich its ok to. because i would think city would have his number and know a early kick letting him know our fullbacks are not messing around

Without Sane we are lacking the pace that was our trademark to complement our passing. Sterling and Walker are the only ones left. Sane has pace skill and scoring ability that is hard to replace. Attidudeand work ethic is also essential. No doubt we have younger replacements lined up.

Will miss Leroy but we haven’t seen him all season and it’s no surprise

We have better players than Leroy and I am sure we as a club will continue to move forward

Leroy wants to go back to Germany and I respect that and goes with my best wishes

Will he still be as potent though following his injury

If Leroy's agent has any sense he will now run down his contract , less than 12 months left and he could get a eight figure sigining on fee next summer , its only another six months and he will be able to talk to other clubs , similar to Milner i think he will string us along and leave on a free transfer.
I suspect that’s exactly what they are planning to do.

you have to have big balls and work amazingly hard and talent alone will not be enough ? nobody is questioning the talent sane has but pep does question his work rate for the team ? like i said it could be worst ? it could be liverpool or united he wants to play for. going to the german league is ok for manchester city in terms of danger to us long term but as for champions league and meeting munich its ok to. because i would think city would have his number and know a early kick letting him know our fullbacks are not messing around
I get why Pep’s happy to see him go, just saying I enjoy watching him glide past defenders like they’re not there and will miss that

I for one have no axe to grind.

I do think however his strings maybe being pulled from various female directions.

Don't really get why people are going in on him, he's not lead the club on, and he's not slandered us in the slightest.

He's every right to leave if he wants to, and the deal being made out of it is almost dipperlike.

I appreciate the service and wish him the best. We have better players and have the clout to buy good enough replacements.

Will miss Leroy but we haven’t seen him all season and it’s no surprise

We have better players than Leroy and I am sure we as a club will continue to move forward

Leroy wants to go back to Germany and I respect that and goes with my best wishes

Will he still be as potent though following his injury

Who cares? Capitalise and get someone in who wants to play for us.

Saka at Arsenal only has one year left on his deal and looks good. We could do worse than him. Versatile, young and talented.

Yes he really does and his versatility would be a huge asset to us playing either in an advanced role or, against the parked bus, with his attacking instincts as a fullback.

Furthermore I think he would be more accepting of rotation than if we bought a more experienced player. If he was available and his form maintains its trajectory it would be a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.