Burnley (h) pre-match thread (22/06/2020)

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The free games on Pick in the next week for those interested are:

Newcastle Utd v Sheffield Utd - tomorrow at 1 pm

Everton v Liverpool - tomorrow at 6.30 pm

City v Burney - Monday at 7.30 pm

Man Utd v Sheffield Utd at 5 pm Wednesday

Burnley v Watford at 5.30 pm Thursday

They are all on Sky One as well.

I'd guess:

Ederson, Walker, Ota, Laporte, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling, Agüero, Mahrez

Think Barnes and Wood are out for them which helps us

They must be gutted that they let Crouch retire , they havent got a plan B , although Joe Hart is a big lad he could do a job , its the only chance he has of getting a game , he has never got use to those six fingered goalie gloves.

They must be gutted that they let Crouch retire , they havent got a plan B , although Joe Hart is a big lad he could do a job , its the only chance he has of getting a game , he has never got use to those six fingered goalie gloves.
I know it's mad but get Joe in to replace Claudio as number two. Loan Music to Arsenal as Leno crocked. Hart would be buzzing and play well as it would be closure. Pep should say you play in the cup and boot it.

I know it's mad but get Joe in to replace Claudio as number two. Loan Music to Arsenal as Leno crocked. Hart would be buzzing and play well as it would be closure. Pep should say you play in the cup and boot it.

Hart has had a rough couple of seasons and i would welcome him back , unfortunately i dont think it will ever happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.