COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say its been "news" in China, but the report you posted (from the USA - and by an organisation linked to the US government, so I'd trust that about as much as one from China linked to the Chinese government), does not say "confirmed", it says "reported".

I'm not trying to get into an argument with you karen, but you constantly go on about facts, and I agree that's what we should deal in, but it goes both ways.
Proper science is where you should always look,i have an advantage i admit on that score,i can read and understand clinical trials,i used to do it for a living,the whole point is you take information and you test it and publish the results,reviewed by your peers and tested by others

Covid is a new virus,it has taken scientists by surprise in how it works and what damage it does

The fact on immunity is nobody knows for sure at this stage

The fact is china and Korea reported apparent re-infection,i can't find you every single report about it not can I be bothered this time of night,you want confirmed and I said reported,the immunity question and so re-infection is still being looked at

The WHO is independent and not tied to america

I don't want to argue either

Proper science is where you should always look,i have an advantage i admit on that score
As a scientist myself (different field, but same mindset) I doubt you have an advantage to be fair.

the whole point is you take information and you test it and publish the results,reviewed by your peers and tested by others
Which is why I'm asking for "confirmed" cases of reinfection, not "reports" or speculation.

The fact on immunity is nobody knows for sure at this stage
And I have never said it was.

The fact is china and Korea reported apparent re-infection
Reported so not FACT ?

The WHO is independent and not tied to america
I know but the reports you quoted were from CDC, not WHO, and I've no reason to believe CDC than "reports" from China or S Korea, with no documented proof of reinfection.

Anyway I've finished work now so I've better things to do than argue about what is fact and what isn't, the point I originally made was that there are no "confirmed" cases of reinfection, just "reports". I've seen nothing new here.

Am I sure I had it lol,i can assure you I did,two trips for emergency treatment and a positive test ,as for being on here,try having a bad bout of a virus that you know is killing people totally on your own with no support from anyone,rather talk and provide people with where to get help and what to expect ,than panic

Have you got anything to say that is not a personal attack ? or is it ok because it is just flu

Are you for real? You tagged me in a post saying I am having a nightmare because of my options on lung issues (which I've never commented on) and then gloating because someone said antibodies don't protect you or last long. I wasn't even involved in the conversation and you have the cheek to say I've personally attacked you. Don't start tagging people and making stuff up if you don't want a response.

Reducing the distancing to one metre plus which increases our risk times 10 than 2 metres if you believe what we are told. Is it worth reducing it, why not leave it at 2 till we can just scrap it altogether when it's safer to do so rather than reducing it but increasing the chance of likely getting it

Am I sure I had it lol,i can assure you I did,two trips for emergency treatment and a positive test ,as for being on here,try having a bad bout of a virus that you know is killing people totally on your own with no support from anyone,rather talk and provide people with where to get help and what to expect ,than panic

Have you got anything to say that is not a personal attack ? or is it ok because it is just flu

Have you really had it haha I can imagine you at home alone smashing things up thinking twat:)

Skimming the news. I see reports of local outbreaks from a lot of meat processing plants in the UK and around the world.
I wonder what the connection is?

Is the virus coming in with the meat?
It can survive longer on raw meat?
Poor hygiene at these plants?
Or are animals spreading it without being effected and testing negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.