UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it we’re all fucking desperate for some tiny straw to grasp at, that’s why we’re all here !
This seems the first glimmer, maybe it’s bollocks and we are reading into it something that doesn’t exist. But IF it is true and we come away with a result it will be the biggest fuck off to the hateful eight, the G14 and Uncle Tom fucking Cobbly ever. Those c*ntswill feel like they’ve been relegated.
Let it be so.

Hmmm suspended ban assuming that’s what it is,surely this just leaves us open to further shit being thrown at us or uefa further down the line opening another investigation at some stage ..

Well I'm pretty sure that UEFA and City can reach a settlement between now and the judgement coming down. I believe that's pretty common in arbitrations for the two parties to be negotiating off the back of how the arbitration is going.

So if it did go very well for us at CAS, and both sides recognised that, I imagine UEFA would be offering us something in the next month to avoid the disaster of CAS siding with us entirely.

Whilst I see your point and UEFA may well do that, I think the club are all in on this situation.

It would be a risky game though if that’s what we do.

Some of that appears to have been lost in translation, but it does sound like players have been given some postive feedback following the CAS hearings, which is not a bad thing.

Fingers crossed.

It sounds implausible to me as it would leave us accepting a punishment we had ‘irrefutable’ evidence to disprove and UEFA look soft on FFP violations.

We need to be given a complete not guilty verdict by CAS. As that is the only way to draw a line under this matter, once and for all.

If it is that we won this case by a majority verdict. There will be some clubs that will think that we have got away with what we have allegedly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.