Joe Hart

It felt like after 2012 he just became increasingly complacent, and by late 2014 it'll all started to crumble away.

I do wish him well.

He’s got rugby playing public schoolboy written all over him. I’ve never been convinced by all this Joe crap either. His first name is Charles.

I recall saying even in Joe's best times that his kicking was a major flaw in his game. How many times did we see him boot it into touch when misdirecting a clearance upfield?
The genius that is Pep didn't have to be the genius that is Pep to spot this straight away. There had to be a clear sign that Joe couldn't (or wouldn't) change his game, hence Pep ditching him pretty quickly. Other managers have since acted in a similar manner, so Joe's demise has been dramatic, if not surprising.
That having been said, it's a shame to see his career nose dive. He was one of a great group of City players who brought us our first major trophies for donkey's years. He also had many tremendous performances for us. Personally I wish him well.

He is and always will be a City legend. I always felt he was one of us.
There have been a few people pushed out of the club that i didn't like the way it was done. However, i do understand why it was done.

Through my business, i'm sometimes privy to seeing these peoples real lives.
I then come on here and see members slating somebody for having a poor game or a rough patch.
Not realising that relationships are breaking up or serious illness effecting family members.
While people are entitled to their opinion, i think they sometimes forget they are real people with real day to day problems.

Was good but now he's Muyyydaaa
51IGFQ1mRJL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Legend for me. Not the best keeper clearly but he was a big part of what we achieved in the early days.

if I were him I would be off to the States or China to earn some big ££ before he hangs up his gloves.
Very good keeper in his prime was joe, Dortmund at home, Barca away amongst many quality performances by him, legend?? not so sure about that mate? Zabba, vinny, David Silva, kdb, sergio, are my legends,not sure joe can sit at the top table with them? only my opinion mind ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.