The David Silva Stand?

The countdown is on until Silva's last home game for City.

Our most decorated ever player, our record appearance holder in the PL era, and for my money, the best player ever to play for the club.

A shy, humble, outstandingly gifted family-man with a sensational haircut.

If any player has ever deserved a stand to be named after them, it's David Silva.

Gutted we're not going to be able to give him the send off he deserves in person, but I hope the club do the right thing and name a stand after him.

A mosaic on the training ground will simply not suffice.

No player or manager should have stands named after them as someone else always comes along. Didn't agree with Colin Bell stand either. Both great players but where do you stop.

The countdown is on until Silva's last home game for City.

Our most decorated ever player, our record appearance holder in the PL era, and for my money, the best player ever to play for the club.

A shy, humble, outstandingly gifted family-man with a sensational haircut.

If any player has ever deserved a stand to be named after them, it's David Silva.

Gutted we're not going to be able to give him the send off he deserves in person, but I hope the club do the right thing and name a stand after him.

A mosaic on the training ground will simply not suffice.
Considering they've already commissioned a statue for Vinny, I doubt they would ever think that a mosaic would suffice for David

No player or manager should have stands named after them as someone else always comes along. Didn't agree with Colin Bell stand either. Both great players but where do you stop.
Well for now, stopping with the two best players in our first 125 years of history seems about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.