Going to Lisbon on saturday

haha too true. When you do a full day's drinking, eating and walking in 30 degrees up and down them hills, you earn it. Sweats a lot of the booze out though.

Confusing as fuck mate. I assumed it was one hill. every time I walked down a hill there was another one to walk up.

Great City but I need to let you know something that nobody told me. It's known as the City of seven hills. Or as I like to call it, the City of swollen knee, shin splints and sciatica.

like Sheffield then?

Is everywhere open in Lisbon? If so, I might go back! Went last year and loved it.

I should have been there 8th - 15th June obviously that was cancelled, May look to rebook now it’s open again though isn’t there two weeks quarantine when you come back?

Is everywhere open in Lisbon? If so, I might go back! Went last year and loved it.

I've been out here about three times since lockdown ended and most bars and restaurants are open - Points of interest re covid - British expats/tourists are easy to spot as they come up to you and shake your hand and slap your back the Portuguese have face masks on and carry hand sanitises so whatever covid experience you are after Portugal offers you choices.

Barro Alto district in Lisbon is a great night out with a myriad of great bars and restaurants - restaurants/bars with outdoor space are in high demand

I should have been there 8th - 15th June obviously that was cancelled, May look to rebook now it’s open again though isn’t there two weeks quarantine when you come back?

I live in Amsterdam so I don’t think there is quarantine as such for us. Can’t realistically go home and see family at the moment with the quarantine rules :( So going away instead

Restrictions reimposed in Lisbon

Portugal’s prime minister, António Costa, has said some coronavirus restrictions would be reimposed in Lisbon to help control outbreaks.

Costa said measures to be introduced from Tuesday included a restriction on gatherings of more than 10 people and orders for cafes and shops to close at 8pm in the capital.

“Certain measures will be applied to the capital region,” the premier said a press conference after meeting with mayors of several municipalities.

According to official data compiled by local media, between 21 May and 21 June, Portugal recorded 9,221 new cases of Covid-19 with most cases detected in the Lisbon and Tagus Valley regions.

Costa had been tweeting recently about the reopening of Lisbon’s Teatro Nacional.

Restrictions reimposed in Lisbon
Portugal’s prime minister, António Costa, has said some coronavirus restrictions would be reimposed in Lisbon to help control outbreaks.

Costa said measures to be introduced from Tuesday included a restriction on gatherings of more than 10 people and orders for cafes and shops to close at 8pm in the capital.

“Certain measures will be applied to the capital region,” the premier said a press conference after meeting with mayors of several municipalities.

According to official data compiled by local media, between 21 May and 21 June, Portugal recorded 9,221 new cases of Covid-19 with most cases detected in the Lisbon and Tagus Valley regions.

Costa had been tweeting recently about the reopening of Lisbon’s Teatro Nacional.
The thread was lovely and positive until this post, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.