Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

City really pissing me off now. How long ago was it when they finally announced they'd be issuing the ST refunds ? And they said then all would be processed by 19th June. Then you get the email saying it may take 15 days to reach your bank account. Why ??? But they manage to immediately take the £1.99 for City TV at the earliest opportunity. I know credits back to banks always take a bit longer than a debit but I think City are taking the piss with this. And I don't care if they've had 45,000+ ST holders payments to process, they've had bloody long enough.

I don’t know why they can’t just issue an apology for the delay rather than insulting people’s intelligence. Advising everything’s been done on their end but your bank may take 15 working days to put the funds in your account is an insult to anyone with common sense.

Got the email 2 weeks ago saying refund has been made to my account yet no cash in my account yet :-(

If you’ve had an email then it’s processed and down to banks. Simple as that though it really should not take long at all.

Have people cancelled direct debits? If so that will stop the payments hitting accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.