Burnley (h) post-match thread

Burnley had a pretty poor image as a place before this plane stunt and now it will be perceived as a haven for racist scumbags. Why would you do that to your home town?
I had an office in Burnley for ten years and spent a lot of time there. It was the most racially divided town I have seen and the poverty in both communities was truly shocking. It reminded me of Belfast in the 80s (another place I know) with its sectarian divide. You should not over generalise because there are plenty of decent people there but racism was rife (this was up to 2012)

Yeah, I heard that too.

Excellent news.

City have been very smart in covering David Silva’s retirement & Leroy Sane’s situation.

The acquisition of Mahrez & Bernardo along with the development of Phil Foden cover all the options & would indicate that City had an inkling of Sane’s thinking 2 years ago.

I think that Bernardo is David’s natural heir, Sterling & Mahrez the natural wide goal scoring men with Phil Foden playing in a slightly freer dynamic role similar to Paul Gascogne of old.

The net cost of these changes will be the cost of Mahrez, leaving the club free to release Otter, sell Stones and buy a top centre half for little net cost.

Dino looks like he could play until he’s 60 so when Mbape comes as Kung replacement we’re sorted for another few years.

City have been very smart in covering David Silva’s retirement & Leroy Sane’s situation.

The acquisition of Mahrez & Bernardo along with the development of Phil Foden cover all the options & would indicate that City had an inkling of Sane’s thinking 2 years ago.

I think that Bernardo is David’s natural heir, Sterling & Mahrez the natural wide goal scoring men with Phil Foden playing in a slightly freer dynamic role similar to Paul Gascogne of old.

The net cost of these changes will be the cost of Mahrez, leaving the club free to release Otter, sell Stones and buy a top centre half for little net cost.

Dino looks like he could play until he’s 60 so when Mbape comes as Kung replacement we’re sorted for another few years.
Mbappe is going to LiVARpool , haven't you heard?

Micah, is hopeless. His opinions are totally off the mark.
Foden on loan, where would he dream that up.
Broadcasters editorial team in his ear (literally), trying to push their anti-City narrative, hence Micah temporarily coming across as vague and confused.

Yes it was ludicrous. They said he had only four starts in the PL but that's a daft statistic. He has now played in 29 matches this season (64 in his career) and most of those appearnces have been for significant periods. He has scored twice in the CL this year.
The game time thing is a media myth. Phil is just 20, four years younger than James Maddison, and almost two years younger than Mason Mount. He is being managed superbly by Pep. Souness was spot-on as usual saying he learned more by training with Liverpool stars than at any of his previous clubs.
And the same age as Jesse Lingard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.