COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
yhp, handing out death sentences.
More death sentences will be handed out by His Majesty the Grim Reaper if this Economy gets any worse, its on it's knees, no taxes through Business and employment equals Austerity that has not ever been witnessed ever. As others have already alluded to its a massive balancing act that I do not envy any leader or Party to have to make. Avoiding this Virus is simple, stick to the fucking rules and don't be a dick which I am afraid is difficult for most.

More death sentences will be handed out by His Majesty the Grim Reaper if this Economy gets any worse, its on it's knees, no taxes through Business and employment equals Austerity that has not ever been witnessed ever. As others have already alluded to its a massive balancing act that I do not envy any leader or Party to have to make. Avoiding this Virus is simple, stick to the fucking rules and don't be a dick which I am afraid is difficult for most.

I'm sure I read something that said if HS2 was scrapped, they could pay all taxpayers their full wages for the next 3 years. So getting everyone back to work and paying tax isn't THAT important. (If true)

I'm sure I read something that said if HS2 was scrapped, they could pay all taxpayers their full wages for the next 3 years. So getting everyone back to work and paying tax isn't THAT important. (If true)
But isn't the idea of HS2 (not that I agree with it) is that it will fuel the economy for us in the North and the overall economy? What normal nation would not collect tax from workers, it just doesn't make economical sense, someone or something has to pay for the welfare etc of this nation.

But isn't the idea of HS2 (not that I agree with it) is that it will fuel the economy for us in the North and the overall economy? What normal nation would not collect tax from workers, it just doesn't make economical sense, someone or something has to pay for the welfare etc of this nation.

Right, but the idea that "we all have to get back to work to pay tax or the money will run out" is wide of the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.