Burnley (h) post-match thread

Why is the stadium announcer still blaring out goalscorers and substitutions? Is that solely for the benefit of the gathered press corps to wake them up so they can make a note or two for their made up reports.
I would imagine the are trying to make it as normal as possible, for the players, bar obviously no crowd.

I dont think some of the Burnley fans understand the impact of what happened. There's a FB group actually trying to put forward support for the guy at the next Burnley game against Watford. They're fkin stupid

When Ederson maliciously head butted Mané's boot, the bloke behind us has Sergio first goal and 4-0.

I’ve never, before nor since, seen a City supporter look so fucking miserable when we scored, as he did, when Leroy put the fifth away.

Luckily i got the Scouse derby game right 0-0 , i was on a roll until Phil waded in :)

Well, look, Liverpool are a good team (despite their twat fans), but the great mystery for me is how we managed to fuck up so many matches this season and basically let them stroll it. I can't fathom it. Because we are the better footballing side, and when we play sex football as in the last two games the whole world sees it. We don't even have to actually play well right through the match. Well, heigh-ho, there's next season to just make that clear.

I’m so relieved that banner had ‘Burnley’ on the end of the message. Without that, I fear we’d have been hammered in the press as the perpetrators. I’ve seen us described as racist club after the Bernardo incident, the lad banned for abusing Sterling and the lad banned for monkey gestures in the Derby. Mighty relieved

City - 2 0 - Hateful Eight

Next H8 fucking Chelsea rent boys

This should give us a better idea of where we are regarding fitness and collective cohesion.
Watched them the other day and they're better than the Arse and Burnley - not beyond us though, I see another win for us.

Well, look, Liverpool are a good team (despite their twat fans), but the great mystery for me is how we managed to fuck up so many matches this season and basically let them stroll it. I can't fathom it. Because we are the better footballing side, and when we play sex football as in the last two games the whole world sees it. We don't even have to actually play well right through the match. Well, heigh-ho, there's next season to just make that clear.
Simple, it’s called ‘not putting the ball in the net’. The number of missed chances when on top in games has been criminal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.