Chelsea (a) pre-match thread 25/06/2020 8.15pm ko

Chelsea (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is playing mind games. Whatever team he puts out it will be better on paper than Chelsea

Are they available? . Gundo is an excellent player, and I expect him to start, not sure why you have a downer on him

Its not a downer on him. I didnt single him out. I dont like the dynamic of playing gundo and Rodri together. For me its either/or. Seeing as ROdri played last I would have no problem with gundogan playing in the pivot but i prefer to have progressive players ahead like Foden or either of the silvas.

Its not a downer on him. I didnt single him out. I dont like the dynamic of playing gundo and Rodri together. For me its either/or. Seeing as ROdri played last I would have no problem with gundogan playing in the pivot but i prefer to have progressive players ahead like Foden or either of the silvas.

What you say is completely right in normal circumstances, the dynamic is horrific and the tempo is snail pace when they both play together, but in this scenario where the game has no significance it doesn’t matter, managing the minutes with Newcastle in mind is more important.

Hi guys,

I'm calling in a favour. Remember when we beat Liverpool at Anfield, providing a national service along the way to helping City winning the title? It's time to pay that favour back. We need a 10-0 win, thanks. Non-negotiable.

Pep Guardiola: "We have some kicks after the game [on Monday], which is normal. You have to see day by day how we can avoid injuries. We have to handle the situation, qualify mathematically for the #UCL and that is what we have to do

Pep Guardiola has confirmed John Stones is now training and getting better

Pep Guardiola: "I cannot deny we have one eye on Newcastle. Chelsea is a prestigious game but Newcastle is a final for us. The team selection will depend on physical condition. We will take a look at what will come next, not just the game against Chelsea.

Hi guys,

I'm calling in a favour. Remember when we beat Liverpool at Anfield, providing a national service along the way to helping City winning the title? It's time to pay that favour back. We need a 10-0 win, thanks. Non-negotiable.

That then wins Liverpool the title and does nobody a favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.