Anyone else glad Wimbledon's cancelled?

Andre Agassi final against Ivanisevic in 92 stands out in my mind - artful base player against a serve and volley player - was delighted for him oh and I liked his wife Brooke Shields in the Blue Lagoon

i think that agassi mrs is steph graft

I watch some of the big games with the sound muted. Can't stand the crowd yelling between points and the battle to be the last person to shout out C'mon Andy, before play resumes.
Certainly will not miss Nadal pulling his knickers out of his bum crack before every serve.,

I may watch the odd game but tennis has never really wowwed me at all. The crowds at Wimbledon put me off, the screaming, the ohhhhhs and ahhhhs constantly from 50 year old pretentious women making the noises

Great tennis matches are one of the best sporting battles.

Most tennis matches are dull.

If you happen upon a great tennis match, they are beyond compelling.

Shame the last one was outdone by the most epic cricket final of all time.

Great tennis matches are one of the best sporting battles.

Most tennis matches are dull.

If you happen upon a great tennis match, they are beyond compelling.

Shame the last one was outdone by the most epic cricket final of all time.
Haha, epic cricket final..good one

The BBC see it as cheap money to cover. That’s because its shit and no other station wants it.

Can’t understand why the BBC then use foreign commentators , probably at vast expense to cover it

Good riddance and if any one wants to watch it put it on a PPV channel and It will be lucky to get an audience bigger than BBC Parliament.
or you could just grow a brain and not click on the channel its on. i do it with F1. its easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.