Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are a fucking awesome team, people saying it's all down to var is rubbish, we are behind them points wise because what we have failed to do, 7 defeats is not champions form, its down to defeats like fucking Norwich ect that has hurt us not var

Their fans are still horrible cul,/nts though
Casting early I see

Palace were a disgrace last night. Sat back and not a single touch in the box. Compare them when they played us at The Etihad. It was like their cup final.

Just another thing thing Liverpool had over us this season is that a lot of teams just roll over for them

Palace were a disgrace last night. Sat back and not a single touch in the box. Compare them when they played us at The Etihad. It was like their cup final.

Just another thing thing Liverpool had over us this season is that a lot of teams just roll over for them
Tbf we are the champions, amd part of that burden is being everyone's cup final. Another thing Liverpool will have to contend with next season.

Liverpool are a fucking awesome team, people saying it's all down to var is rubbish, we are behind them points wise because what we have failed to do, 7 defeats is not champions form, its down to defeats like fucking Norwich ect that has hurt us not var

Their fans are still horrible cul,/nts though

Makes me laugh when people say they are not a good team. They are fantastic. They've won big trophies two years running now and you don't do that by being shit. Are they better than us? This year, yes. There is, though, no doubt that VAR has contributed. Would they have won the league anyway? Probably but the Jesus goal v Spurs I will never forgive. It was bent as they come and no VAR decision has been given like it since.

When they win the league we should send their fans just simply an *

Only joking, their first XI is awesome and have the ability to blow away almost every team and no one can deny they’ve deserved it this season. But football isn’t about the first XI, it’s about the squad... or is it?

Pains me to say it but they will be deserved champions, hopefully it'll spur our players on for next season

I hope we beat Chelsea tonight just so we have the chance to show the fawning media and world who the best team is at the Etihad. They are gonna win it yes and deservedly so, but would be nice to leave them with a sour taste to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.