Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want any part of City being involved in them being champions*.

Turn Chelsea over tonight, prevent the guard or honour, smash the ****s at the Etihad and let them win it on their own time.
Disagree, let them win it tonight without even playing. There’s no Aguerrooooo, there’s no 4-1 at Brighton, there’s no drinking the night away in towns for their fans.

The league is over, they’ll shout about how great a feeling it is but something will be missing. Most underwhelming title win and celebration ever.

Anyone who has watched their games and not paid close attention to the way they have been refereed this season will not have the full picture of how much influence the officials have had on the outcome of the title this season.

In the same way certain referee's always seem to be in the way of our outlet ball, or the disparity in applying the LOTG, or foul/play on when one team or another has a clear advantage; Liverpool have had that in their favour all season, and that's before you factor in VAR. Very good teams can be made to look bang average by a referee well versed in the dark art's, and this has been going on for years.

Disagree, let them win it tonight without even playing. There’s no Aguerrooooo, there’s no 4-1 at Brighton, there’s no drinking the night away in towns for their fans.

The league is over, they’ll shout about how great a feeling it is but something will be missing. Most underwhelming title win and celebration ever.
Hmmm...I’m going to be that rare beast on Bluemoon - a poster who gives considerable thought to an alternative point of view.

I’m in the garden tonight celebrating the lad’s girlfriend’s birthday with a barbecue. I’m going to put City on a small telly with the Firestick. I’m not in work tomorrow so won’t have to face the out of town glory hunters. Any huge celebration from dippers will break the current guidelines. We won’t need to see Henderson, Robertson, Gok Wan or Klipperty gurning at the moment it happens. Having to give them a guard of honour next week will give our players a real reason to smash them.

I can see your point my friend.

Anyone who has watched their games and not paid close attention to the way they have been refereed this season will not have the full picture of how much influence the officials have had on the outcome of the title this season.

In the same way certain referee's always seem to be in the way of our outlet ball, or the disparity in applying the LOTG, or foul/play on when one team or another has a clear advantage; Liverpool have had that in their favour all season, and that's before you factor in VAR. Very good teams can be made to look bang average by a referee well versed in the dark art's, and this has been going on for years.
The ref the other night was practically man marking Rodri very subtle

Worthy winners but it does help when your key players are available all season. We have had wretched luck with injuries this season again. Two games into the re-start and we already have our all-time top scorer under the knife.

As I say every year in the "hopes for the season" thread, I'd just like us to have a full squad to choose from when we play Liverpool. Vain hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.