Chelsea (a) pre-match thread 25/06/2020 8.15pm ko

Chelsea (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After much thought & using a business mind rather than emotion, pep needs to use youth tonight. We have zero to gain winning this or delaying Liverpool the title.

no need to risk injuries & best Liverpool win it with no fans & the team not even together! Be a big blow to them mentally for next season.

I will take a last minute goal against us tonight & loose

I don't care about how any of the other teams in the PL are doing but any match that City play I want us to win. A win is what we send out a team to play for. So, be it in the cup, the league, the CL, whatever, City go out on that pitch to win so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on!! The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end!! :-) JMHO

It’s very unlike Pep to publicly prioritise the next but one game.

He’s bluffing, he’s a winning machine & will want to win EVERY game.

If we hit our straps we’ve got enough to beat the Chavs and the Sid James lot.

Very true. Pep loves winning football matches.

3 wins from our next 3 games without any more injuries would be a nice 2 fingered salute
to the "champions elect/sky/bt/bbc ?ankfest.
Well at least they could genuinely hate us for another week if it happens

If it is required, I'm sure the players would do it with dignity
I’m sure they would. Do the players come out together at The Etihad, I’m not sure due to COVID-19. I noticed at Everton and a few others they did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.