Chelsea (a) pre-match thread 25/06/2020 8.15pm ko

Chelsea (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any actual confirmation of a guard of honour? In this climate I can’t imagine it would be done, teams aren’t coming out together and there’s no pre match routine. Even if there was one, I’d sooner that than potentially watching them celebrate winning it on our own pitch. It’s going to happen, it happening without them being on a pitch is the easiest way to take it in my view and there’s a big bonus of sticking a knife in uniteds top 4 hopes.

Sky have already got a provsional Dipper Champions special programme for broadcast tonight at 10pm , i dont remember Sky doing the same after our Brighton game last season , do we need any more incentive ? Let's f8ck the Dippers for at lesst two more weeks then we can concentrate on collecting another TREBLE.

It's brutally hot in West London and not expected to cool down much this evening Expect a game played at walking pace and all five subs being used.

We play every fucking 3 days whilst the scousers get 8 days off - What fucking Integrity is left in this league campaign that they were blubbing about for so long. Fucking NONE thats what!
I thought nobody could be as shit as Burnley until I watched Palace tonight.
The wanking on Sky has begun in earnest already, laughing my tits off at Akinfenwa, what an embarrassment.
If we don't win tomorrow i fear for my sanity - no way are we giving an honour guard to that set of ****z and the gurning queen. Chelsea stand between us and that little vignette happening and being seared on my eyeballs for the next 12 months. THe RDHMEEDYA will fucking revel in it!

i take comfort in the fact the most succesful teams play every three days , if you can't handle multiple competitions a club will just put all their eggs in one basket , the Dippers have concentrated all their efforts on one trophy , that's where Pep & Klippety differ. Pep is a trophy collecting machine , Klippety is happy to win one trophy a season , lets face it if you manage a club that has won f*ck all for thirteen years there rabid fans will be ecstatic.

It's brutally hot in West London and not expected to cool down much this evening Expect a game played at walking pace and all five subs being used.

The ball always moves faster than the player.

I think this is why we have looked so good since the restart?

Our superior technique is exposing teams who rely mainly on fitness and the passion of a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.