UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "body language" where he "chews" his lips up after the question is really obvious.

He is "stopping himself" from saying more.

That tells me he either knows the outcome or has received information that gives him a very good idea of the outcome.

Whether the outcome is good or bad isn't quite clear though.

clutching there i think fella/

These quotes from Pep really do ramp up the confidence levels.

"It was just United, Liverpool and Arsenal to win the titles before Roman Abramovich took over. It was uncomfortable for the Premier League. After Sheikh Mansour took over here it was the same. It was - and is - uncomfortable for the 'elite'."

Something so simple yet pointed.
Steve McManaman?

Beat Chelsea tonight and then a guilty verdict announced on the afternoon of the Liverpool game. Wouldn’t put it past these corrupt bastards.

No one knows the verdict, but people at the club know how it went.

Our lawyers will know how their arguments were received, and how UEFA's were, by their interactions with the panel of judges, and the direction the hearing took.

So no, Pep doens't know the outcome, but he's not in the dark like us or the media.

I agree the club will have some idea but will not know for certain which way the wind is blowing
What concerns me is the amount of young players we appear to be signing (Ezzy etc )
Does that mean we suspect we will lose and can’t attract top drawer
Just an alternative view I guess
I hope I am wrong because this ban could put us back 5 years

Wouldn't it be great if a positive verdict was announced late in the day on Friday 3rd (same day and time the 2 year ban was announced) meaning that all blues would be able to celebrate properly the next day when the pubs open.

Wouldn't it be great if a positive verdict was announced late in the day on Friday 3rd (same day and time the 2 year ban was announced) meaning that all blues would be able to celebrate properly the next day when the pubs open.

And end up in A and E Later

There'll definitely be some passive aggressive digs in there too.

This was a case initiated by UEFA, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA. The Club never wavered from it's belief that an independent panel that impartially considered the body of irrefutable evidence would find in favour of it's position.

Manchester City thanks the Court of Arbitration for Sport for their speedy decision and for maintaining the confidentiality of the proceedings, and looks forward to competing in the Champions League next season.

They won't repeat that first line. The rest is word for word in the release. Word for word
Quite right too.

It should read:-

This was a case initiated by other clubs, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.