COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate lives just down from there said he jogged down the beach got to Bournemouth and it was rammed worse than the pictures show and they have trashed the place, said their is plenty of beach for people to sit on but they have all congregated in the centre.
Passed through the town centre earlier and luckily I was on way into work. Beaches where I live are fairly quiet so guess it's mainly out of town people as they know no different places to go. Thing is nowhere is open still and the local council have just declared it an emergency situation. It was bound to happen am just glad the pubs aren't open too

That's why vehicle and/or mobile details should be taken when you have a test.
Don't disagree but for some unknown reason people at the moment won't give contact details. Maybe they are all out shagging someone else's other half and don't want revealing.

Just been to Decathlon in Stockport town centre and it's battered, I don't know what the ramifications will be in a couple of weeks but a layman's guess is that the numbers are going to spiral upwards surely?

An intensive care doctor is warning people of the frightening effects of "long-term COVID" ahead of lockdown lifting - as he is still suffering symptoms three months on

Dr Jake Suett, 31, who works for the NHS in Norfolk, had no underlying health conditions and went to the gym four or five times a week

https://news.sky.com/story/long-ter...oronavirus-symptoms-for-three-months-12014361
The apparent after effects are certainly very worrying. It will probably take years of study until they are fully known.

Just been to Decathlon in Stockport town centre and it's battered, I don't know what the ramifications will be in a couple of weeks but a layman's guess is that the numbers are going to spiral upwards surely?

this is gonna sound horrible but they need to. people need to see the ramifications, VE day and the protests did nowt so people think its all fine and dandy.

if we see a small wave in a weeks time then hopefully that will be enough

this is gonna sound horrible but they need to. people need to see the ramifications, VE day and the protests did nowt so people think its all fine and dandy.

if we see a small wave in a weeks time then hopefully that will be enough

I'm skipping around people washing my hands all the time and trying to keep my distance but nobody else seems to be bothering. Air bridges have been announced, what can go wrong with packed planes, airport terminals and beaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.