General transfer rumours

made our management look green and naive , have you seen what our management have done with the club in the last decade, an injury to sane was the problem not our management
Problem was Pep playing Sané with him clearly days from filling the coffers. Club will never throw Pep under the bus for it, as he was a City player and BM hadn’t paid a penny, but can’t imagine Khaldoon, Soriano & Txiki we’re best pleased.

For me, I don’t even think they believed he had a real/serious injury (fucking walked off!) and thought he was simply taking a dive to save himself. No-one seemed too arsed as he hobbled off, which has always perplexed me.

Fear Pep has no use for him and City will get bent over on the fee, because he is young enough to wait for IF BM want to wait and spend this years cash on Havertz or whomever.

Playing him for 10 mins here and there seems to me to be a stupid business decision at 5-0 up. He either signs a new deal or he sits until the window closes. If he is still here, you flog the shit out of him. If not, then someone worth getting game time has got more of it.

Problem was Pep playing Sané with him clearly days from filling the coffers. Club will never throw Pep under the bus for it, as he was a City player and BM hadn’t paid a penny, but can’t imagine Khaldoon, Soriano & Txiki we’re best pleased.

For me, I don’t even think they believed he had a real/serious injury (fucking walked off!) and thought he was simply taking a dive to save himself. No-one seemed too arsed as he hobbled off, which has always perplexed me.

Fear Pep has no use for him and City will get bent over on the fee, because he is young enough to wait for IF BM want to wait and spend this years cash on Havertz or whomever.

Playing him for 10 mins here and there seems to me to be a stupid business decision at 5-0 up. He either signs a new deal or he sits until the window closes. If he is still here, you flog the shit out of him. If not, then someone worth getting game time has got more of it.

Sane played in the Shield because Mahrez had taken a nasal spray that they weren't sure was certified by the drug testers. If Mahrez was available, Sane would not have played. If he hadn't have got injured he'd have gone to Bayern for 100m+

Sane played in the Shield because Mahrez had taken a nasal spray that they weren't sure was certified by the drug testers. If Mahrez was available, Sane would not have played. If he hadn't have got injured he'd have gone to Bayern for 100m+
That’s no excuse. We have any number of players who can play out left. It was a stupid decision, with the window open and him on the verge of a huge deal, which would have been very lucrative for the club. In fact, the MOST LUCRATIVE in our history!

That’s no excuse. We have any number of players who can play out left. It was a stupid decision, with the window open and him on the verge of a huge deal, which would have been very lucrative for the club. In fact, the MOST LUCRATIVE in our history!
Bayern wouldn’t pay that much anyway
The whole thing was a game over the fee
Both sides lost last year
We probably lose this year

Pep will always play his best XI for the game. Sane was still a Man City player and therefore obliged to play if selected. He was the second choice which was right because it meant Jesus & Aguero who had literally just returned from Copa America and his time off could've rested. Sane went on pre-season, he was best choice after Mahrez. Unfortunate.

PSG top priority this summer is Sergei Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) and he is apparently chased by clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City or United if Pogba leaves.

Maybe some of your ITK have words about an interest of City.

PSG top priority this summer is Sergei Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) and he is apparently chased by clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City or United if Pogba leaves.

Maybe some of your ITK have words about an interest of City.
Nope. He will cost an arm and a leg for whoever wants him.

He is not a genuine PSG target. It's just negotiations tactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.