Chelsea (a) pre-match thread 25/06/2020 8.15pm ko

Chelsea (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume BT have got the full scouse squad on duty in London tonight?
And cameras “out and about” on Merseyside.

Is that the same as his no striker formation?
Yeah, it's when (normally) an attacking midfielder plays there as a really high up midfielder as opposed to a conventional forward role. He's used Bernardo like that a handful of times if I recall.

Sad for Foden that he is out.
He will be a miss so will be Aguero. Looks like more minutes for Sanei then from subs

Judging by the media build up I wonder why we’re even bothering to turn up tonight as Liverpool will apparently be champions tonight. Jake Humphreys talking about how special an occasion it will be.

I know we haven’t hit the heights this season but the disrespect shown to a side that has won back to back leagues, won 6 out of the last 7 domestic trophies available and 198 points in the last 2 seasons. I mean I’m not hugely confident but at the same time I’d never write us off.
To be fair to BT Sport (through gritted teeth), this is the only game that they've got that will influence the outcome of the season. City v Liverpool is on Sky, as is Liverpool's game after that (Villa). Having the rights to the game that Liverpool break their 30 year barren spell is something they'd be able to cash in on for years.

To be fair to BT Sport (through gritted teeth), this is the only game that they've got that will influence the outcome of the season. City v Liverpool is on Sky, as is Liverpool's game after that (Villa). Having the rights to the game that Liverpool break their 30 year barren spell is something they'd be able to cash in on for years.
Especially if it involves any sort of “embarrassment” for City.

Shame for Foden not that I thought he would start anyway with the rotation policy. Hopefully fit for the weekend. It’s a crying shame we’ve had 3 injuries since the season resumption and two of them are to the two youngsters you’d have thought would benefit most from the rest of this season.

Shaggy might be wearing a chelsea top, like spit the dog was wearing a utd one at the swamp last season as we took them
apart in yet another victory to us in "the greatest prem title race ever".
Funny i never heard that term again from the media after Vinny smashed Leicester

Shame for Foden not that I thought he would start anyway with the rotation policy. Hopefully fit for the weekend. It’s a crying shame we’ve had 3 injuries since the season resumption and two of them are to the two youngsters you’d have thought would benefit most from the rest of this season.

Hope he’s being saved for the game that matters. A good sign if so!

Are we wanting a Chelsea win to keep united out of CL or does it not really matter as we might be banned anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.