Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

When are you going to start posting the badger vids again Kaz ?
I am trying to find them doing something different,the nanny one is provfing difficult,she keeps going around the wall

I did just miss this yrs baby zabba kick the arse of last year's zabba for the first bit of seeded bread i don't know if it is a boy or girl but it doesn't take any shit ha

I shall get back on the job later

The domestic cat is,by far, the biggest killer of birds in our gardens ...
And just about every single flesh eating wild animal/bird l in this country would take a fledgling House Sparrow chick..but would do so silently ..Magpies attract human attention with their noise, bright colours and 'evil'reputation....lots of other predators kill without humans even noticing,
Karens garden badgers would snaffle a young sparrow up without a moments hesistation..as would a grey squirrel weasel Stoat,Hedgehog, Jackdaw, honey buzzard fox,Brown Rat,..etc etc etc etc etc

well, neither the local cat nor the magpies got it, it managed to wriggle to the top of the bush and overnight made the vertical 30cm hop into the bush/tree thing. So it now has a much larger playground about 6 to 8 feet off the floor. plenty of thick vegetation. still being fed. still cant fly.

well, neither the local cat nor the magpies got it, it managed to wriggle to the top of the bush and overnight made the vertical 30cm hop into the bush/tree thing. So it now has a much larger playground about 6 to 8 feet off the floor. plenty of thick vegetation. still being fed. still cant fly.
Sounds as tho its battling for its life...well done Super -Sparrow...the successful vertical 30cm hop bodes well for its future! Keep us all updated on Super -Sparrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.