Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries mate — I have an autoimmune disease that was diagnosed in the last year after I stubbornly ignored symptoms for far too long, stupidly making worse than it needed to be earlier than it needed it be, and it has unfortunately Taken a progressive course over the last six months. The pandemic has complicated treatment and mitigation of symptoms (as well likely increased severity due to stress) and it often makes it difficult and time consuming to type or even voice dictate

couple that with still needing to Work, which takes up most of my free time most days, and I usually more of an observer and serial liker now, much to many hallelujahs on here I imagine. Fortunately — or unfortunately, depending on who you are — I have taken a full week and a half off starting today, football is back, and am having a “good” day today, so I decided to Subject all of you once more to the torture of reading and responding to my musings.

Good luck bud, wish you well hope you manage it well and get some respite from it.

I can’t stand the whole Liverpool cult and post-Ferguson, they are the team I despise the most.

However, I have gotten some perspective after the whole corona and BLM incidents and the fact that we live in a world with so many problems, how bad is it really, losing out on a title considering we’ve done so well for many years and still have a potentially fantastic season ahead of us?!

Hats off to Liverpool and Klopp, don’t have anything against neither him nor the players (apart from Milner). They have been better than us this year, but hopefully we are full of revenge next. The rivalry is also great for the PL.

All in all they have deserved it even with the amount of luck they have been relentless all season and I hate to say are worthy champions this season . Next season should be a cracking season because I do believe it will be more of a level playing field. I wonder who will be bookies favourites because by rights Liverpool should be odds on but I have a feeling we will start as favourites. We do need to recruit well though to stand a chance of wining the title because apart from Laporte our other choices at centre half are not good enough. Next season us Liverpool Chelsea and Utd will all be going for it .

Anyone see Jim white interviewing the guy from Redman tv. The mask has slipped. He said congratulations to him and then wished him luck tonight. If they were playing it would be one thing but the fact that the dippers aren't playing is a disgraceful comment and an insult to City
JWIAC

All in all they have deserved it even with the amount of luck they have been relentless all season and I hate to say are worthy champions this season . Next season should be a cracking season because I do believe it will be more of a level playing field. I wonder who will be bookies favourites because by rights Liverpool should be odds on but I have a feeling we will start as favourites. We do need to recruit well though to stand a chance of wining the title because apart from Laporte our other choices at centre half are not good enough. Next season us Liverpool Chelsea and Utd will all be going for it .
Var says it’s utd’s turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.