Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes for whatever reason he isn't first choice, he is leaving because he wants to be 1st choice somewhere.
Then why didn't he ask for a move? He goes for peanuts and gets a whopping signing on fee from Bayern and assuming his family are acting as agents I assume they get a nice little hand out from the pittance City get. I may have got this all wrong, but it seems City are being royally shafted.

Then why didn't he ask for a move? He goes for peanuts and gets a whopping signing on fee from Bayern and assuming his family are acting as agents I assume they get a nice little hand out from the pittance City get. I may have got this all wrong, but it seems City are being royally shafted.
I don't know the details of the transfer, but really we've know for almost 2 years now that he wasn't staying.

He doesn't have to ask for a transfer. He is going and he is only responsible for protecting his own interest. Not City's. When he didn't immediately re-up after a new contract was offered that's the sign he'd rather be gone. Front office could have put him on the market immediately and get the most they could. But apparently, he was more important for us to keep him even at the risk of possibly losing him later for less. And that's what we did.

I'm fine with it. Wish him good luck and get on with the business of getting better as a team.

City have looked after him this season after his injury, wages rehab etc.
little bit of me thought he would of signed through some form of loyalty.
He didnt so run him into the ground while hes here and get some reward
out of him. Winning goal in CL final would'nt be a bad thankyou and bye bye from him though

I don't know the details of the transfer, but really we've know for almost 2 years now that he wasn't staying.

He doesn't have to ask for a transfer. He is going and he is only responsible for protecting his own interest. Not City's. When he didn't immediately re-up after a new contract was offered that's the sign he'd rather be gone. Front office could have put him on the market immediately and get the most they could. But apparently, he was more important for us to keep him even at the risk of possibly losing him later for less. And that's what we did.

I'm fine with it. Wish him good luck and get on with the business of getting better as a team.
No he doesn't have to ask, but why did he not ask to leave a club he doesn't want to be at if he really believes his career was going into stagnation. The only reason I won't wish him good luck is because of the odious club his representatives seem to have colluded with, although I wouldn't want our supporters treating him the way Liverpool treated Raheem.

Yes he is wrong and if you don’t see than you got some problem as well . He has audacity to come here and talk shit about pep . Who the fuck he think he is to question pep ?

She!!! is a big Pep fan - who watches him and his tactics for much longer and more intensive than most do here. But that does not include that he is flawless.

I do not see a given starting place for him at Bayern. But there will be enough playtime for all 3 or even 4 wingers especially if you look how often Gnabry and Coman are fit... The German media will treat him a lot worse and critical than they do when he plays in the EPL...

I think (my opinion!) that his playing situation is the main reason he wants to leave - and he goes to a place it is easiest for him as players etc. are familiar to him. And it is no step down. Even Bayern's assistant coach comes from his hometown and has been his father's coach 30 years ago.

Yup it’s a forum and i guess german rags have their own . He can go to theirs and spread his propaganda not here .

I've been over that with this individual. If I recall she/he wants to write in English. German rag boards in English don't interest them. They come here to further relations between our club and theirs. They also go/have been to Chelsea and Arsenal under the same name.

I've been over that with this individual. If I recall she/he wants to write in English. German rag boards in English don't interest them. They come here to further relations between our club and theirs. They also go/have been to Chelsea and Arsenal under the same name.

I am in this forum longer than you are. Actually since you were announced our opponent in the CL in 2011. I did not know much about English football clubs and the EPL then. Wanted to get to know more about your team - discuss and compare players and tactics. I do not see the "only for City fans"-sign on the entrance to this forum...

I am in this forum longer than you are. Actually since you were announced our opponent in the CL in 2011. I did not know much about English football clubs and the EPL then. Wanted to get to know more about your team - discuss and compare players and tactics. I do not see the "only for City fans"-sign on the entrance to this forum...

Fine. Be here longer than me. I have been a City fan longer than you have likely been aware of a football club called Manchester City Football Club. There are newer members here than me who are longer time supporters. In the end, one's sign up date means very little as to who and who is not entitled to be here or better than another. I'd ask if you agreed but since you pulled the I've been here longer card I would suppose you do not.

Additionally, whilst you got offended by what I said i don't think you should have been offended. I was replying to a Blue, from memory of our discussion, as to why you come here and not a German rag discussion board.. Nothing I said was untrue, to my knowledge, and nothing, certainly, was directed rudely towards you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.