Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (25/06/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No David Silva on the left means Sterling poor on the left

Gundog zipped two 30/70 backpasses to last man centre backs, very lucky to get away with them

Mendy, well hes shown exactly why we bought him, his quality offensive crossing, not his defending

Our forward line whoever they are at the time are facing our own goal when receiving the ball, then giving it away as 40/60 balls.

When did Chelsea become the master of the "dark arts"?
I always though they just got on with the football etc.
Their goalie gets the manager sacked because he was trying to time waste and wouldn't come off.

Then the snide fucker grabs the ball during the water break and places it further back.
They have tried every delaying tactic from the off, with a blatant multi player block just near half time to waste the last few seconds.
Ref and lino have no intention of a fair game. Multiple offside not flagged or given. Tugs and sly kicks gone unpunished.
I'm not into conspiracy theories. But i do think the officials want their 15 mins of fame (with Chelsea winning) because it will decide the title tonight.

Rodri ineffectual. Mendy not a defender, not good enough. Sterling not a central striker. We look like conceding every time they come forward. Aguero may struggle to recover from an op at 32, so this season we could lose him, D. Silva and Sane. Consider that drop in quality and options for a minute. B. Silva’s form has fell off a cliff. We have one quality CB. No LB and one ageing RB. I pray to god we win with CAS cos we need a rebuild.
Spot on fella . We need a major defensive rebuild in the summer before we even consider anything else . Might aswell lose points and get it over with because at least Chelsea will maintain 4th spot .

Get De Bruyne and Laporte off. We’ve got bigger games ahead and an injury to one of those two will severely hamper us.

I haven’t got a clue what Mendy was doing there though. Why run all that way to play a half a yard pass to a player who wanted to collect the ball?

Sad thing is that these brain farts keep happening. It was similar to the one against Madrid.

It is not all about going fowards,he makes so many mistakes defending it doesn't make up for it,for me anyway

get on now sports,no pundits at halftime,it is Chinese ha
I don't disagree. I think Zinch is a better defender and Mendy is the attacking option. I think Pep knows this too and reckons it's worth the gamble. Let's see how the second half goes.

the title was over months ago even before the lock down let them have their day ? we are big enough and fair to to say well played liverpool
and champions again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.