Kalidou Koulibaly

Oh I'm so sorry, I said he missed 7 league games and it was actually 8.

This changes everything.
It's only league games that count isn't it, my mistake. I guess we could always just make do with 10 men in the cup competitions seen as we win them all anyway.

It's only league games that count isn't it, my mistake. I guess we could always just make do with 10 men in the cup competitions seen as we win them all anyway.

You might have missed me edit this into my other comment, so here it is again.

So he's missed 16 games total from injury in 5 years at Napoli.

How does that compare to people I wonder.

Stones - 33

Laporte - 49

Kompany - 128

Fernandinho - 15

Van Dijk - 25

Varane - 40

Pique - 16

If you think Koulibaly should not be bought because of his injury record, then you are an idiot. It's that simple. Christ, even the 20 year old nobody at Inter that people think we're in for missed a dozen games.

There might be other, legitimate reasons, to not want to sign him, and I can entertain them while disagreeing, but complaining about 16 missed games in 5 years is embarrassing. He's got an exceptionally good injury record. Freakishly good before he pulled a quad muscle this season.

Last edited:
You might have missed me edit this into my other comment, so here it is again.

So he's missed 16 games total from injury in 5 years at Napoli.

How does that compare to people I wonder.

Stones - 33

Laporte - 49

Kompany - 128

Fernandinho - 15

Van Dijk - 25

Varane - 40

Pique - 16

If you think Koulibaly should not be bought because of his injury record, then you are an idiot. It's that simple.

There might be other, legitimate reasons, but complaining about 16 missed games in 5 years is embarrassing.
I simply pointed out that your original statement wasn't correct, nothing more nothing less.

Fernandinho is now a centre back. He won't be going back to midfield and think this will be his last year. Gundogan is only a defensive midfield option to rotate with Rodri, he may go this summer, if not probably the summer after.

There is 0 rumours of Gundogan leaving at the moment. IF he leaves in 2 years then you sort out a midfielder in 2 years when he actually does. Its not a priority as the original post i was responding to. After today do you still put a Midfielder as higher priority than a LB for example?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.