Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the dippers

But the media shite that is going on and will continue to go on is worst than the dippers winning the league

Some clown on Itv just stated unlike City they won it the right way without buying the league

Fucking prick must think Van Dijk, Mane, Allison, Mane etc were all academy players moving up

The dippers and Rags are the dog shit of football who attract the flies and vermin of The cesspit

Sorry for the long post and I know people will call me bitter, and I guess I am.

I don’t really begrudge anyone winning the league,Liverpool do, on some levels deserve it.

however having said that, everything else about them winning them league makes it a terrible prospect.
The contrast is mad; they're the best team ever after a CL and a Pl, we’re not after doing a quad & triple whilst reaching 100 points for good measure.

We’ve been told by all and sundry about city;
Aguero’s a diver, Sterling is a spoilt star, Ederson deserved being kicked in the face, and anyway it was an accident, mendy a flop, rodrigo as speedy as a barge turning in the Irwell
City as a club; dirty through and through, corrupt and ‘sports washing’ for the sovereign state of Abu Dhabi, evident in their, commonly known, inflated deal with Etihad!
Had the audacity to donate money to Stephen’s story, a clear PR stunt (according to the independent)
Known to spend more money that literally anyone else on transfers and wages. I won’t link to the facts as it’s ‘common knowledge)
Pep is arrogant, failed to respect the league and anyway not that good a manager as he hasn’t managed someone like Salford city to the PL + treats journalists like idiots, which isn’t nice.

city fans are just the moronic working class that love self deprecating humor but at the end of it all make airplane gestures during Munich and are complicit in their acceptance of Abu Dhabi trying to ruin football.

But let’s contrast that to common knowledge of the Liverpool Saints;
Van Dicky is. The best CB in the league ever (after 1 and a half good seasons & despite being partial to an elbow and a throw to the ground))never been dribbled past allegedly! Definitely not Jesus as that doesn’t count, it wasn’t the league(?)
Alexander & Robertson salt of the earth grafters, excelling at defense and attack and being generally nice people (despite both being serial kickers, stroppy and not afraid to handball)
Salah, gods gift to football, never puts a foot wrong and a pleasant guy( despite being famous for diving, getting angry when other players score, and, at the tail end of last season, being shown to throw players to the ground off the ball)
Henderson, the LEADER of the players union, voicing everyone’s concern and helping them getting a fair deal. Despite that fact it clearly wasn’t just him. But then he’s such a mouthy fucker I can see why they get confused.

Klopp, well what more needs to be said? A champion born and bred, the catalyst for the Liverpool titans. Happy as they come, hard to phase, and just cool as a cucumber. Despite taking a little while to find his feet, and having a track record for failing at the last hurdle (winning a total of 3 finals in his career but to be fair he’s only been In 9)

Liverpool, magnanimous with class and being “different” Brendan with his wreath in America, the players “spontaneous” act of solitary in a perfectly formed circle, in a contrasting pattern and just in perfect view of the sponsors and with the club photographer being in the stands at the absolutely perfect level for the best view.
Liverpool will always remember those affected by tragedy and will always go our them well as long as there’s good press for it available
Fabled for their recruiting and scouting like gems Van Dicky himself, sniped from the lesser known Southampton for the bargain bin price of £70mil. And done in a professional manner, at least I can’t remember anyone getting upset with the tapping up and demanding Liverpool step back. Nor can I remember the apology and confirmed end of interest from the offending party.
Salah and Alison hunted from Roma, for relatively good deals. The fact their owners are both American and very close doesn’t come into it I’m sure, just further evidence of their fantastic approach to transfers.
and on top of this, their scouting network is the tops, their vision for future stars is great. Their fortunes seemed to turn around at the end of the 2011/12 season, not sure why but I’d wager it was partially thanks to Dave Fallows and Barry Hunter, oddly enough both head-hunting from city. Although I know we can trust them I hope city changed the passwords!

the fans just ‘get football’ for them it’s not just winning because it means more. That’s why they’re just so passionate, and in such a fan base it’s hard to be surprised when just a few of them can get carried away, but it’s since been acknowledged that some of it was Chelsea fans trying to cause problems in Spain,and that NO glass bottles were thrown. The waiter and Italians had been giving it back to them and were just as culpable all the things they’ve done just aren’t that bad!

I’m am bitter about them winning the title, but it’s not to do with them beating us. Well done! What makes me bitter is the unending double standards, doublethink, condescending and sycophantic way they and their fans act.

And then compounded the bitterness is the media and those at the top; determined to sell a product rather than the truth and appeal to their target demographic; The biggest and most *ahem* passionate fan base willing to read and and all news and buy anything that they agree with.
City win the league; it’s bad for business and people should be against them winning
Liverpool win the league; their best players are signed up for a long time, klopp is staying, they’re ready to dominate! But I guess that’s not so bad?

When city are winning the PL chairman says don’t worry they have a plan To ensure at least 6 teams win in the next few years; liveprool piss the competition and it’s a good thing viewer numbers are at the highest!

United and Liverpool get to screen the new PL chairman and no one really cares and it’s quickly forgotten.
Liverpool’s owner cheats in baseball, allegations abound for hacking and other nefarious tricks in the PL but again nothing is said, meanwhile city’s owners are hated because they wanted to put their own money in and people have been told theirs evil and responsible for all the evil in Abu Dhabi.

Liverpool’s main Sponsor is caught up in a huge money laundering scheme, but that’s fine, whereas Etihad are another front for the Abu Dhabi tourism PR and are evil.

City fail FFP due to a changing of goalposts and a lot of spending, forever tainted and hated by everyone and always branded the oil rich or FFP cheats, no sympathy, no questions that’s it.
Liverpool fail FFP but aren’t in the CL anyway so no one cares and it doesn’t matter, then at a later date manage to write off £50mil against a stadium development no one has heard about our seen since, which conveniently helped them get through FFP, but again nothing.

and I’ve not even mentioned the officiating, people think it’s all red cards and penalties that amount to cheating, but it’s not. Look at VAR moments look at harmless free kicks awarded, throw-ins, advantages. for us the VAR team seem to actively look for a reason to disallow goals; see laporte’s handball for starters, whereas for them 20 seconds max to see if anything glaring has been missed, then give it (see any of salah’s goals) let alone handballs that TAA gets away with.

After all that, it’s hard for me to passively clap them and go “yeah they deserved it.” I think if there was any justice in the world, what they’ve done and how they’ve acted would lead them to nothing, but that’s not the world we live in.
So............ reading in between the lines, you're not overly enamoured by them? ;-)

Thousands have gathered at Anfield and Merseyside Police's Assistant Chief Constable Rob Carden tweeted that he hoped fans "have a great night and stay safe".

What a prick!
........and as usual we will be turning a blind eye on any offences you commit.

The Home Secretary should be talking to him today. I bet the hypocritical twat condemned those who broke the rules on beaches.

I've been flicking through the TV channels this morning as I always do and I've now gone on to BBC1 four times, each time to see something on the Dippers winning the title.

Can't just be a coincidence that they're on each time I go there. Is this the only story that the Beeb are reporting on this morning?

I've been flicking through the TV channels this morning as I always do and I've now gone on to BBC1 four times, each time to see something on the Dippers winning the title.

Can't just be a coincidence that they're on each time I go there. Is this the only story that the Beeb are reporting on this morning?
Will be for a while once they all start testing positive for Covid.........

Congratulations on your title* from every other football fan in the world
InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_restricted.gif
This can’t be right because the British media have been assuring me all season that plucky Liverpool are the neutrals choice.

Congratulations to Liverpool. Champions are there on merit.
(-; Maybe this belongs on the politics thread, but at a time when statues of anyone connected to slavery are being removed then what about removing statues etc of anything connected to a city built on the money from the slave trade. I propose that statue or image of a 'Liver-bird' should be removed and never seen again - it's image was brought to the fore during the era when cotton picked by black slaves was being docked in Liverpool. As a letter from President Lincoln can confirm, Manchester was thanked for aiding the fight against slavery; so now it is insulting and upsetting for modern Mancunians (and the rest of the country) to see constant (very fucking constant) images of Liver-birds on our screens and in our newspapers. Tear down the Liver-bird! ;-)
Bitter? Moi?
Look after that trophy well, Scousers - it'll be back in our cabinet next May!

well done Liverpool, i really dont dislike them as much as many on here

however the media can fuck right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.